Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

5081 - 5100 of 5126 Posts

·
Registered
7,527 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
When you can replace Rhody with Fairleigh Dickinson on your schedule, you just have to do it!

Friars are wah-wahhing it: woe is us, our league play is starting in mid-December and it is SUCH A TOUGH slate. Typical Cooley BS in order to keep his record just good enough to be coach-for-life. Providence has less NCAA victories in this century (one) than URI has in the past 4 years (two).

As the Mekhi twins posted, "they ducking".

·
Registered
951 Posts
My blue-colored glasses aside I can agree with that. He is an outstanding player but Russell also gets the "little guy" bump. Over history smaller guys like Nate Robinson and Isaiah Thomas who are good but not great, except for short periods during their career, get noticed mainly with the difficulty of making average basketball plays being their height. But in the end, just give me the 6 foot plus guy who can actually bang bodies inside on occasion and get their shot off against all defenders.

It's not a big upgrade for the 3 inches to Crutcher's height, but I also know there is NFW Fatts is actually 5'10" lol.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
My blue-colored glasses aside I can agree with that. He is an outstanding player but Russell also gets the "little guy" bump. Over history smaller guys like Nate Robinson and Isaiah Thomas who are good but not great, except for short periods during their career, get noticed mainly with the difficulty of making average basketball plays being their height. But in the end, just give me the 6 foot plus guy who can actually bang bodies inside on occasion and get their shot off against all defenders.

It's not a big upgrade for the 3 inches to Crutcher's height, but I also know there is NFW Fatts is actually 5'10" lol.
I was being a little bit of a dick, but I truly believe that Jalen doesn’t get enough credit for the Flyer’s success last year. He made so many big plays last year but was understandably overshadowed by Obi Toppin. Having three PG’s mentioned is good for the A10

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
Well, if shorter is better, I guess that's why Gilyard is ranked higher. He's probably 5'7" 🤣

·
Piker
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,092
Saint Louis is opting out of the Orlando bubble.

·
Piker
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,095
Looks like we are headed to the Lincoln NE bubble tourney. Field includes LSU, Oklahoma State, UNI, and Western KY.
Yes. They opted for a better situation it appears.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Dayton guard Dwayne Cohill out for the season due to a torn ACL sustained in a non-contact drill. He most likely would've been the first guard in off the bench.

5081 - 5100 of 5126 Posts