Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

5301 - 5320 of 5364 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Billikens game against Davidson on the 15th is COVIDed. That is 5 + the non-scheduled St. Bonnie game we have had put on the back burner. I don't see a way to get the full 18 league games in.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
On foot? Maybe. I’m very careful to never get behind the ol’ wheel after a night of Bonnies reveling. Stay in school, kids!
I was going to post that BI55 would probably piss in the fountain, but WTF? No fountain in the roundabout. What a half assed roundabout. That shit wouldn’t not happen in the Buckeye State. Fountains in every roundabout in Ohio. No doubt that most of our Bonnie posters probably have thrown up on the roundabout sod.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I was going to post that BI55 would probably piss in the fountain, but WTF? No fountain in the roundabout. What a half assed roundabout. That shit wouldn’t not happen in the Buckeye State. Fountains in every roundabout in Ohio. No doubt that most of our Bonnie posters probably have thrown up on the roundabout sod.
The roundabout is a good 3 miles from campus so replace that with the alley by the burton and you'll be on the money

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I think that just a traffic light when I was in school. Olean making moves!

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,320
They are putting roundabouts around RVA these days. I did a story on one that will be at a busy intersection and the comment section was full of people freaking out. They were saying dumb stuff like is slows traffic and causes accidents when studies show that it does the opposite. It is not surprising because Richmond drivers are notoriously bad drivers. Slow and inattentive. Of course here they like to call them traffic circles. My wife is from Massachusetts so I go with roundabout.

5301 - 5320 of 5364 Posts