Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

5781 - 5800 of 5859 Posts

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Maybe the Spiders will win it all, and you guys can be pissed for a whole year 😁

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa. Nobody told me that Bernie hails from Gloucester City, NJ. Just a stones throw from my old stomping grounds.
Whoa! You had stomping grounds? I mean, I can picture you pawing a little dirt, now and again...

·
Piker
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,785
Whoa whoa whoa. Nobody told me that Bernie hails from Gloucester City, NJ. Just a stones throw from my old stomping grounds.
The South Jersey/Philly guy has more in common with the southern boy than he might think. My wife was born in Camden and we have relatives in Gloucester. You gotta love all the shipping containers on the Gloucester side of the Ben Franklin.

·
Registered
7,684 Posts
Whoa! You had stomping grounds? I mean, I can picture you pawing a little dirt, now and again...
Now now, res, just because I called you old the other day doesn't make it not true. We know I can hold my own around these parts.

The South Jersey/Philly guy has more in common with the southern boy than he might think. My wife was born in Camden and we have relatives in Gloucester. You gotta love all the shipping containers on the Gloucester side of the Ben Franklin.
I was born and worked in Camden and lived all of 10 minutes away all my life until a few years ago.

Camden and Gloucester City are rough towns. Shipping containers are rather scenic compared to the decades of blight.

Hey, at least they got rid of the jail next to the bridge.

·
Piker
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,791
Why does it have to be a non-conference game?
Because the A10 shut down conference games before the tournament. We could have a bubble team tournament 🤔😂

·
Piker
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,792
By the way Ace, did Fordham shut down for the season and the tournament?

·
Piker
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,798
I'm guessing he once complimented Bona on a good win with under-the-radar recruits
Bona guys get mad at being snubbed by the press or getting mentioned by the press. It has to be the long winters. I think the Bonnie faithful need to let the sunshine into their minds 😂

·
Piker
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,800
For some reason, I thought any game other than your conference tournament after your conference tournament started disqualified you from the NCAA Tournament.
Apparently not, and doubly so this year...
Randolph Macon will give y'all a game.

Reactions: JonBoy
5781 - 5800 of 5859 Posts