Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

6261 - 6280 of 6356 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
It begs a number of questions—not the least of which being, “Why now?” It wasn’t “necessary” during the season. It wasn’t “necessary” before the three or four signings this spring?

Could it be Coach T. hedging his bets and making sure he’d signed satisfactory replacements prior to FIRING Chad?

Oh, and one last thing: How many guys in Santo Domingo are named “Chad Baker”? It sounds like a corn fed Nebraskan’s name the feds gave him for witness protection.
I know someone who is a traditionalist and that phrase would drive them crazy...
"To "beg the question" (also called petitio principii) is to attempt to support a claim with a premise that itself restates or presupposes the claim"

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
If you ever want to visit a classic ball park with a great feel, stop in to see the Tourists play in Asheville if you are in that area. Great time.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
That was tough. It could have happened to any of the 68 teams, except Syracuse. I still wonder if it was the ref, and if so, why it didn’t impact the Bonnies.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
That was tough. It could have happened to any of the 68 teams, except Syracuse. I still wonder if it was the ref, and if so, why it didn’t impact the Bonnies.
Didn't we go over this? I thought according to various accounts, Chuckie and JP among them, the entire team already had covid. It would make complete sense that they would not get it a 2nd time, certainly not within 4 months.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
You are right. We did, and I forgot. So sorry. It doesn’t change the fact that it was a tough situation for VCU.

6261 - 6280 of 6356 Posts