Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

6281 - 6300 of 6356 Posts

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,646 Posts
Jordan Hall leaving SJU. Ouch.

Lange seems to leave a lot to be desired. Their new AD fired a school legend for... this?

·
Piker
10,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,283 ·

·
Piker
10,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,285 ·
SJU needs to consider dropping men's basketball.
It is a shame because the nucleus of Hall, Brown, Forrest and Bishop was promising with some additions.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
To continue the digression (its the offseason , who cares?), even though res was just needling 84, Citi Field is a great park. They just need to get a good name for it, I hate these corporate stadiums. I have only been there once but the outside is old school and you can walk the whole inside of it, which is pretty cool. Shea was an absolute shithole and I would piss on its ashes if I could.

Hawk, dont forget Riverfront and old Busch Stadium in St Louis. Awful. Camden Yards, another park I love, was originally brought to the White Sox but they passed on it to build New Comiskey, which is also a forgettable boring waste. How dumb was that?
I can vaguely remember going to old Crosley Field in Cincinnati with my Grandpa and father but honestly back in the day Riverfront was the Bomb. We didn’t know what we didn’t know back in the day

·
Piker
10,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,287 ·
Duquesne hired a personal brand coach.

goduquesne.com

Jordon Rooney Named Personal Brand Coach - Duquesne University Athletics
PITTSBURGH - Duquesne University Athletics has named Jordon Rooney Personal Brand Coach in an innovative move designed to place DU at the forefront in preparing student-athletes for impending changes to NCAA name image and likeness (NIL) rules.
goduquesne.com

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
I read there were 1,500 kids in the portal...approaching 1/3 of all players in Div 1, if that's just D1 numbers.

6281 - 6300 of 6356 Posts