Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
6481 - 6500 of 6520 Posts

·
Piker
10,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,481 · (Edited)
I saw this link in an article so I gave it a click. Bill will love this one. He has Gonzaga as his #1 mid-major. He excluded the A10 from his rankings out of respect.
college-basketball-mid-major-rankings
Oh, and to make you Bonnies happy he has Bona in his Top 25. VCU got some "also receiving votes" but there is not a chance this year because I heard that Bona will go undefeated in conference play. They were so sure they created a thread about their impending dominance.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
I saw this link in an article so I gave it a click. Bill will love this one. He has Gonzaga as his #1 mid-major. He excluded the A10 from his rankings out of respect.
Oh, and to make you Bonnies happy he has Bona in his Top 25. VCU got some "also receiving votes" but there is not a chance this year because I heard that Bona will go undefeated in conference play. They were so sure they created a thread about their impending dominance.
In conference play? Please, we'll be 13-0 by the time we get to you guys.

·
Piker
10,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,483 ·
In conference play? Please, we'll be 13-0 by the time we get to you guys.
Puhleeze! One of those MAAC schools is gonna put an L on ya.

·
Piker
10,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,486 · (Edited)
Very interesting. Katz who the A10 brings in for his useless preseason commentary is soft with his A10 rankings.
VCU checks in at No. 26, the highest-ranked A-10 team. St. Bonaventure (No. 32) and Richmond (No. 34) are the other two A-10 teams in
Katz's Power 36. He must know the Southern Rams are coming for the Sherpas.

·
Piker
10,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,488 ·
Keep us under the radar a bit. Lofton and company thrive with that underdog chip.
Ummm, that underdog chip is gone this year. I guess he could tack Andy Katz's prediction onto his bulletin board if he wants.

·
Piker
10,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,493 ·
Probably. Lots of those going around these days. It has all become a big charade.
Their website does not have photos and there is not much information. You could become an assistant coach because it is one of their main links.

Reactions: Bill Russell

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,729 Posts
This is the “everything is okay” era in college sports, so do your thang, “Colorado Prep” and “Prime Prep” (RIP).

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
Spiders have H/H with the other Top 4 in this list. Should be fun!

·
Piker
10,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,499 ·
Rothstein picking Mason 13th is dumb. They should be about 7 in my opinion.

6481 - 6500 of 6520 Posts