Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Skokie, IL 60076
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mike Woodson during halftime was very careful with his words about bringing Al Harrington back.

He said "we have to really consider bringing him back" Then he said there are other free agents we have to look at as well. He didn't seem that enthusiastic or adamant about going hard to re-signing.

I think that Woodson would not pursue Al if the price is too high and that he's not the main priority for the club.

· Registered
103 Posts
spongyfungy said:
Al missed both FT's. I think he would fit perfectly with the Bulls.
Haha, that seals the deal, he's our #1 priority in the offseason. The Knicks still suck, thankfully. More importantly Pistons have pulled away a bit from the Sixers. You know, about the Knicks pick, I feel like we have a chance at #1, but the Blazers are beginning to worry me...

· Skokie, IL 60076
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jordanwasprettygood said:
Haha, that seals the deal, he's our #1 priority in the offseason. The Knicks still suck, thankfully. More importantly Pistons have pulled away a bit from the Sixers. You know, about the Knicks pick, I feel like we have a chance at #1, but the Blazers are beginning to worry me...
All I have to say is Sam Bowie.

· Skokie, IL 60076
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Watching the Knicks is just so depressing. I honestly would jump ship and root for the Nets if I were a Knick fan. Just listening to Mike Breen say things like the effort isn't there or that the fans pay good money and even if the team doesn't have the best players, they appreciate good effort. Tonight he used the words "unprofessional defense" and were "humiliated on the home court"

There's no hope for the team either. No Morrison, Tyrus, Gay to look forward to, so sad.

· Registered
103 Posts
spongy it's so funny (or sad) about the Knicks...two of my roommates are Knicks fans, they don't even talk about the NBA. If they're getting on my nerves I just say "Isiah Thomas"...the forlorn look of pain that flashes over their face is priceless...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.