Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Post a link to it you can't just copy other peoples works, and also please give credit to those people-Aqua

-------------------------------------------------

He gets beat up by one gf after threatening another gf. Is this poetic justice or what?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah
You should see the GF who beat his ***. She is ugly. You'd think being a fairly handsome (acoording to my mom and sister) multi-millionaire athlete he could do better. IDK< maybe he's not shallow and "loves her for her", have to give him some credit for that I guess. Ron Artest = 2002-2003 DPOY btw.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I doubt Artest got 'beat up', I assume she hit him, and he didn't hit her back, and that's that

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm sure she just hit him and he didn't hit her back. He didn't get "beat up" :laugh:

unless his girlfriend is Latasha Byars of the Sparks. :laugh: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
He did not get beat up by his girlfriend she just hit him in the head. He could have hit her but he didn't he did the right thing.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is the second message board where I've seen people laughing about domestic violence and family strife. It's not funny. For the people involved the situation described in the story represents pain and turmoil. That's not funny to me.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Originally posted by <b>I'VE GOT HERPES</b>!
Yeah
You should see the GF who beat his ***. She is ugly. You'd think being a fairly handsome (acoording to my mom and sister) multi-millionaire athlete he could do better. IDK< maybe he's not shallow and "loves her for her", have to give him some credit for that I guess. Ron Artest = 2002-2003 DPOY btw.

Maybe she has a nice personality and is really...... um sweet:rbanana:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>onetwo88</b>!
I doubt Artest got 'beat up', I assume she hit him, and he didn't hit her back, and that's that
I think so too, and if he tried to defend himself, it might have come off as him attacking her (pinning her hands or something)...

-Petey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts