Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see this? It was funny listening to him, he was saying we still are the best in the East and the only reason the Nets beat us is because he got benched. He also had a song to Paul Pierce and Silas, lol.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
What haapened between him and Pierce? I been hearing something happened between the two. I meant to watch last nite, but I forgot it was on.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Man I can't believe I missed that. With ron and pierce, they always go at it every time they play, but last week Artest "de-pants" Pierce (pulled his shorts down). :laugh:

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by <b>DetBNyce</b>!
What haapened between him and Pierce? I been hearing something happened between the two. I meant to watch last nite, but I forgot it was on.
Well you probably read it in the last post, but Artest pulled his shorts down then Pierce hit a 3 in his face.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TicN9neZ8</b>!

Well you probably read it in the last post, but Artest pulled his shorts down then Pierce hit a 3 in his face.
Funny... I don't even want to imagine what the lyrics to his song were.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by <b>DetBNyce</b>!

Funny... I don't even want to imagine what the lyrics to his song were.
lets just put it this way, he was horrible, but he was just messing around, not rapping, he was actually trying to sing, it was pretty funny, it was pretty much him just apologizing to Paul Pierce and Paul Silas.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TicN9neZ8</b>!

lets just put it this way, he was horrible, but he was just messing around, not rapping, he was actually trying to sing, it was pretty funny, it was pretty much him just apologizing to Paul Pierce and Paul Silas.
I saw that in one of our recent games, i think against the Hawks, i was laughing the whole time through, Ron's great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts