Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
God
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a really dumb question.

I've havn't watched many games or listened to many games on radio due to having to travel alot on weekends and school and working extra during the week and stuff like that. But i remember hearing/reading a few weeks ago about Ron Artest meeting with David Stern and the story said Artest feels bad and that Stern might let him play before the end of the regular season and playoffs.

Any truth to this at all??

I read it, i was gonna search it more in detail but i forgot about it and never got to looking it up. It always sits back of my mind wondering if it's true or not so i figured i'd ask.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
From what I've heard, the NBA hasn't even looked into the possibility of re-instating Artest for the playoffs.
What David Stern is probably hoping is that Indy doesn't even make the playoffs, so he doesn't have to deal with all the commotion.

·
God
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turkish Delight said:
From what I've heard, the NBA hasn't even looked into the possibility of re-instating Artest for the playoffs.
What David Stern is probably hoping is that Indy doesn't even make the playoffs, so he doesn't have to deal with all the commotion.
Oh i c, oh well sucks. I guess i was hoping for something better.

So no Artest or O'Neal... this should be a wild finish huh... lol

Miller needs to do his magic again! I can feel it.... it's MILLER TIME !!!

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
MillerTime said:
Miller needs to do his magic again! I can feel it.... it's MILLER TIME !!!
It better be Miller Time.
Or else we won't make the playoffs.
He's going to really have to step up down the stretch.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this road trip that we are about to embark on, will make or break our season.

·
Feel the Rush!
4,292 Posts
Turkish Delight said:
It better be Miller Time.
Or else we won't make the playoffs.
He's going to really have to step up down the stretch.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this road trip that we are about to embark on, will make or break our season.

Well he certainly did that against the Lakers. Reggie Miller will not fold.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
He's not coming back for the playoffs. David Stern was just being a ***** and trying to string along Pacers fans.

Tactics said:
I think we would prolly do worse if Artest were to play in the playoffs, the team chemistry would be screwed.
This roster has no chance whatsoever to win a playoff series. If Artest came back, maybe chemistry would be a problem, but we'd at least have a chance to do something.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
I'm not even sure we'd have chemistry problems if he comes back. Ron has been practicing with the team for awhile now, so he knows exactly what's going on. If he wasn't practicing with the team, I'd think they'd have chemistry problems, but since he is with him on a daily basis, I don't think there would be anything to worry about.

·
Feel the Rush!
4,292 Posts
I'm more concerned about chemistry problems at the pg spot. Tinsley has been out quite a long stretch now and AJ has taken over and done well. The pg spot is the most important when it comes to chemistry....do you see tinsley starting if he comes back during the playoffs?

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
StephenJackson said:
I'm more concerned about chemistry problems at the pg spot. Tinsley has been out quite a long stretch now and AJ has taken over and done well. The pg spot is the most important when it comes to chemistry....do you see tinsley starting if he comes back during the playoffs?
Anthony Johnson has done a good job, but when Tinsley gets back, I definately see him starting right away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts