Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

If only Bryant's overriding ego had not driven Shaquille O'Neal from Los Angeles and left the once-mighty Lakers in roiling, embarrassed mediocrity.

On behalf of South Florida, please consider this a thank-you note, Kobe. We would throw in a bottle of Cristal or Dom Perignon, but we're on a sportswriter salary here. Besides, money you have in ample supply. If only common sense were for sale.

You blew it, Kobe. Your pride got ugly, got in the way of everything and made them blow up a championship club. Does the guy in your mirror own up to that yet?
Kobe + Laker bashing...

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
IV said:
This is a nonfactual report if I've ever heard one.
its not a report. Its an opinion article

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
The guy is very bad at opinion.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
That guy's a ***, he trying to hard to suck up to Shaq.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
wadeshaqeddie said:
its not a report. Its an opinion article
A bad one at that. I feel sorry for Heat fans if they don't win a title (probably won't) and extend Shaq at $90M+. I actually look forward to it.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
EHL said:
A bad one at that. I feel sorry for Heat fans if they don't win a title (probably won't) and extend Shaq at $90M+. I actually look forward to it.
it wasnt written for Laker fans. It was written for Heat fans, and a lot of heat fans get joy at watching Kobe struggle and the heat/shaq flourish. This guy gets paid for a Miami newspaper, and therefore will write what appeals to Miami readers, not LA ones. And if you havent noticed, the opinion of Kobe outside of LA isnt a very good one.

·
Registered
955 Posts
the latest news on shaq and GREG COTE
:biggrin:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Damn EHL, I guess when someone shows you up with their basketball knowledge you censor them. Does it hurt you that bad when your picks don't come out right? Be a man about it, oh I guess that is baiting also. How do you look at your kids?

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
hotel312 said:
Damn EHL, I guess when someone shows you up with their basketball knowledge you censor them. Does it hurt you that bad when your picks don't come out right? Be a man about it, oh I guess that is baiting also. How do you look at your kids?
You know you were baiting and calling others names, read the rules carefully. I shouldn't have to baby sit you because you get hard over the Lakers losing.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Poor EHL, I get hard over the Lakers losing? I guess thats not baiting, huh? That is what you have been reduced to because your boy couldn't lead the Sparks to the title. Its really sad that you don't know more about the game, but its probably best that you live in your fantasy world and keep gettin it wrong. Why don't you spend your extended summer(along with Kobe) studying, reading, playing, watching the game so you can give me what the Lakers haven't been much this year, competition.

You should pay attention to some of these posts, reality is slowly creeping into some Laker fans. I see you are the type that can't admit when you're wrong, even if its right in your face. The fans at Staples had it right last night when they booed the team off the floor.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
hotel312 said:
Poor EHL, I get hard over the Lakers losing? I guess thats not baiting, huh? That is what you have been reduced to because your boy couldn't lead the Sparks to the title. Its really sad that you don't know more about the game, but its probably best that you live in your fantasy world and keep gettin it wrong. Why don't you spend your extended summer(along with Kobe) studying, reading, playing, watching the game so you can give me what the Lakers haven't been much this year, competition.

You should pay attention to some of these posts, reality is slowly creeping into some Laker fans. I see you are the type that can't admit when you're wrong, even if its right in your face. The fans at Staples had it right last night when they booed the team off the floor.
WOW it only took you a WEEK to respond.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
hotel312 said:
Its really sad that you don't know more about the game, but its probably best that you live in your fantasy world and keep gettin it wrong.
You know what's more sad? You are. You have some personal tiff against Kobe for some reason, so you spend most of your seemingly pathetic existence taunting Lakers fans.

So here's my question. Why? What advantages are there to you taunting us? We come to talk about Lakers news and other Laker-related things. You come here to insult us. What is the point?

·
Premium Member
10,320 Posts
ClayVTrainum said:
You know what's more sad? You are. You have some personal tiff against Kobe for some reason, so you spend most of your seemingly pathetic existence taunting Lakers fans.

So here's my question. Why? What advantages are there to you taunting us? We come to talk about Lakers news and other Laker-related things. You come here to insult us. What is the point?
Seriously. In case you haven't noticed, most of us accepted long ago that we would not make the playoffs. Rather than drown in denial, we have begun pitching ideas for next season. Personally, I take pride in the fact that the same guys have been here rooting for the Lakers all season long rather than camp out on other forums to satisfy our personal vendettas with players we don't even know. And even if we are so out of touch with reality, we do you have an undying need to let us know about it? It's ****ing basketball :).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts