1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
That's it, I'm buying the jersey!:yes:

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Its amazing how you stock a roster with players, they struggle and implode, and then suddenly when you put them in their proper postitions things start to improve and get much better. :D Who would have thought it :whoknows:

I enjoyed Brent Musbergers comment today about Miles... paraphrased.. it was something like this:

Whoever scouted Miles for the Blazers knew exactly what they were doing.. he is a perfect fit for them...

after eight games and a 87.5% winning percentage I have to agree. His D is nice, he pushes the pace on the offensive end, and he energizes the team on the floor. I likieeeee :yes:

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
It'll be interesting to see if Mo keeps using the same rotation as the season progresses. Right now, both Patterson and Miles are getting about 24 MPG at small forward, with Patterson playing nearly the entire 4th quarter and finishing games.

If Miles keeps playing at this level and Nash decides not to even try to re-sign him, I'm going to be one very :upset: Blazer fan!

·
Retired From The Beat
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Personally, I would love to see more of Miles. Patterson didn't play that well yesterday and I thought D Miles earned more minutes. Cheeks needs to recognize when a guy is playing well and give him some love. Otherwise they might get discouraged (see: Woods, Qyntel for further reference)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts