Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kevin Pittsnogle ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. Imagine Keith Van Horn alot less toughness or athleticism (he has none of either). Imagine Larry Bird with no heart. He can't shoot unless he's left wide open. He's had at least a hundred rebounds taken away from him. He SUCKS

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
So much for the Final Four, huh? :bsmile: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I'm guessing he had a bad game today:D I havent seen WVU score or box score yet. I never understiood why this guy got so much attention and hype in Big east previews this season. I mean he was a nice little player(he isnt little, but u know what i mean) but he didnt deserve the label of best 3 point shooter in the big east acclaim prior to this season:no:

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mike</b>!
Kevin Pittsnogle ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. Imagine Keith Van Horn alot less toughness or athleticism (he has none of either). Imagine Larry Bird with no heart. He can't shoot unless he's left wide open. He's had at least a hundred rebounds taken away from him. He SUCKS
That's strange because in Miami they consider such a player as first round material ..... cough ... Rice .... cough.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!
So much for the Final Four, huh? :bsmile: :laugh:
You can..... :upset: :upset: I gotta hear this.... all the.....time....Damn I bet if I looked I could find a couple comments from you you wish you never said...but I don't run from comments I made.

Pittsnogle is just a P

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mike</b>!
You can..... :upset: :upset: I gotta hear this.... all the.....time....Damn I bet if I looked I could find a couple comments from you you wish you never said...but I don't run from comments I made.

Pittsnogle is just a P
Look them up. I am not running from any comments I made. Most of mine are usually right. What you said was laughable then and it is even more laughable now. :laugh: :laugh:

West Virginia in the 2004 Final Four in San Antonio. How can anyone not think this is hilarious?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I said in 2 years I never said this year. But your the same guy who said Eminem would just be another Rapper if he was Black that's dumber and you talked **** on John Navarre.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:frenchy: I am a complete idiot you are a genius please teach me how to be like you :allhail: :allhail: If God is on earth it is you!!! And I meant none of this as a joke I am as serious as a heart attack. But can you drop a comment this idiot made which has been twisted and taken more serious than I want it to be. I mainly meant I hope :allhail: Again none of this was meant sarcastic

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by <b>Fordy74</b>!
I'm guessing he had a bad game today:D I havent seen WVU score or box score yet. I never understiood why this guy got so much attention and hype in Big east previews this season. I mean he was a nice little player(he isnt little, but u know what i mean) but he didnt deserve the label of best 3 point shooter in the big east acclaim prior to this season:no:
Them magazines are a joke, i'm serious one of them had Drew Schifino as the best shooter in the BE and anybody who saw one WVU game would know his shot is terrible. They just knew Pittsnogle made it on that Pan Am probaly something lower but IDK and jumping on the train. He does have a nice game 1 outta 6-10 times.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Don't take me so seriously. I just post what's on my mind. It's a message board just have fun.
For someone who has this quote as his sig, you sure are a very angry person. Perhaps someone should get you some ritalin. Or maybe you need to do yoga to relax your mind.

Trust me I am laughing at how upset you seem to be. Anger Management for you?

:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!

For someone who has this quote as his sig, you sure are a very angry person. Perhaps someone should get you some ritalin. Or maybe you need to do yoga to relax your mind.

Trust me I am laughing at how upset you seem to be. Anger Management for you?

:laugh: :laugh:
AH HELL I don't care i'm not mad I just don't like it when someone makes fun of me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Pittsnogle playing with the US team this summer may not have been the best plan of action for him. He missed out on some serious weight training that he needed and I think he may be tired from playing this summer. The kid can shoot and I think Beilin may be wasting this kid on the bench. In that motion offense the Beilin uses I definitely would find this guy some touches.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You just don't get it Pittsnogle is the biggest Liability on defense he gets beat all the time, he is the worse defender i've ever seen and he's a bigger P than anybody in the BE. But he will give you an occasional good game and really impress you then the next game he'll play so bad you wouldn't recognize him. He dosen't have the heart to be great.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He did but he's like a KVH he'll f up again soon. If he just played hard with Heart he could be a Kyle Korver type player.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, that's pretty incredible. With fans like you, who needs enemies? It amazes me how willing some people are to trash the players on their own team.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He was playing like **** till I made them comments. I still say he's a ***** with little to no heart.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts