Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote everyday for the pistons starting five. They are all on there.

EC
Billups
Rip
Prince
Sheed
Ben

WC
Baron Davis
Earl Boykins
AK47
KG
Okur

Write in
Mateen Cleaves

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PacersguyUSA said:
I'll probably go with

Tinsley
Wade
Artest
O'neal
Wallace

in the east.
I am suprised tinsley was even on the all star ballot. Did you have to write him in? :biggrin: I am just kidding seriously though I am suprised that you voted for Wallace on your AS ballot...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Pau Gasol
Memphis Grizzlies , Forward - as long as he doesnt fall off again

Tracy McGrady
Houston Rockets , Forward

Jason Richardson
Golden State Warriors , Guard

Jason Terry
Dallas Mavericks , Guard

Mehmet Okur
Utah Jazz , Center - only if he holds up Camby is possibly more deserving, havent decided

Jermaine O'Neal
Indiana Pacers , Forward - tough not to put artest over webber or o'neal, maybe i'll decide too later hes playing so strong

Chris Webber
Philadelphia 76ers , Forward

Chauncey Billups
Detroit Pistons , Guard

Richard Hamilton
Detroit Pistons , Guard - Chauncey and rip deserve some recognition, i hope one of them makes it. AI, arenas are both very deserving as well.

Ben Wallace
Detroit Piston - I can't vote for shaq if he doesnt play and puts up no numbers

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Yea starting 5 all the way.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Got my starting 5 vote in! :clap:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
My Starting five:

C-Samuel Dalembert (Once the guy comes back my passion for the 76ers will be higher, don't worry detroit gave me a home where others couldn't)

Pf- Chris Webber (Almost a triple double threat each and every night, for some reason Maurice Cheeks turned Webber from Kenny thomas, to maybe say 4- 5 yrs ago Chris Webber?)

Sf-Andre Iguodala (Sorry the spot goes to him, not his fault Milwaukee's more psychical and sammy's still nursing wounds)

Okay Okay I picked 3 76ers thus far I know, but think about the years they could have! It'd be very frightening if the entire Starting lineup made and blew out the West's starting lineup. That'd give me high hopes.

Sg- Rip Hamilton (No one does it better then him)

Pg- Allen Iverson (Although Over-rated at times, you have to admit he's playing better UNDER maurice cheeks then Jimmy.

Reserves: Big Ben Wallace, Chanucy Billups, Antonio Mcydyess, and Darko Miliac

I just like that lineup that's all, I'm sorry my excitment about Philly, and the overall potential of the lineup seems good.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Quite a feat having the entire starting 5 on the ballot, lets see if any get voted in though.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Well I placed my vote for all of them and Camby, Duncan, Garnett, Bryant and Nash in the West. That high light reel thing is wicked cool!

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
All-Star lobbyist

Chauncey Billups is handling questions about the All-Star snubs he has received in recent years with the grace of a savvy politician. He isn't bitter, and he isn't taking shots at other players. But he is letting it be known that he wants to be an All-Star. Now we know why his nickname is Smooth.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051130/SPORTS03/511300419/1051

1 - 11 of 11 Posts