Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
Who are the top-5 MC' right now from each region?

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
East, South, West, Mid-West.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
East:

1. Black Thought
2. Nas
3. Joe Budden
4. Reks
5. Joell Ortiz

Honorable Mention (because I like a ton of MC's out of this region):

Termanology
Jon Hope
Wale
Von Pea

South:

1. Phonte
2. Andre 3000
3. T.I.
4. Young Jeezy
5. B.o.B.

West:

1. Blu
2. Crooked I
3. Evidence
4. Murs
5. Chali 2na

Midwest:

1. Elzhi
2. Brother Ali
3. Royce Da 5'9"
4. Slug
5. One Be Lo

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
Who is your favorite employee of Dunder mifflin?

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
Two year bump.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably when I saw this kid have a seizure for like 3 minutes on my birthday last year when I was high. My car accident in January was pretty wild too.

Thats off the top of my head, I'll think about it more and come back with some others.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah, I forgot this one.

Last weekend of the year this year, my roommate got into a brawl, but its crazy what led up to it. We are out on our porch as he is having a cigarette and I was bullshitting with him. This group of kids walks by and calls him the N word multiple times. He flicks his cigarette, grabs his forty and we go down there and see what the deal is. They talk out their differences (my roommate doesn't make a big deal out of the word, but he didn't know these kids and he was ****ed up, they apolgized, except for this one kid) or whatever and I didn't want the cops to come so I just sat back and chilled after they all calmed down.

As we walked back to our apartment, this polynesian kid says "I knew that ni**** wouldn't do shit." My roommate does a 90 degree turn, smashes his 40 on the sidewalk and has the shard leftover from the neck, walks up to this kid and goes "I'll ****ing kill you and your whole family." My roommate is probably the "whitest" acting black kid on earth and that was just crazy. Like something straight out of movie, I was bugging out, that was some grade A academy level shit.

My roommate ended up beating the **** out of this kid and about an hour later he came back for more. This was during my six month sober stretch after my accident, so I was driving people around all night. I didn't see my roommate beat the **** out of him, but when he came back my other roommate who made the football team as a walk-on, was back from the bar, pissed and ready to fight. Knocked this kid out in two shots to the dome and then this kid ended up coming back to consciousness as the cops were about to arrest him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
East:

1. Black Thought
2. Nas
3. Joe Budden
4. Reks
5. Joell Ortiz

Honorable Mention (because I like a ton of MC's out of this region): http://www.teenbar.net/showthread.php?648-teen-advice-chat-dating-love-date-relationship-family-friends-sexuality-help-food-forum

Termanology
Jon Hope
Wale
Von Pea

South:

1. Phonte
2. Andre 3000
3. T.I.
4. Young Jeezy
5. B.o.B.

West:

1. Blu