Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't bother with the one about the razor or dog snot, that one is too gross for me, but I'll answer just about anything else!

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Originally posted by <b>Hap</b>!
the brown haired girl. cute or "beauty in the eye of the be-holder"
A little cute but I'd have to go with "beauty in the eye of the be-holder".;)

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Originally posted by <b>gambitnut</b>!

A little cute but I'd have to go with "beauty in the eye of the be-holder".;)
sorry, you answered wrong.

so I get to ask another question.

Better Harmony:

Mormon Tabernacle choir, or the Salem Senate-ares (sp)?

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

sorry, you answered wrong.
Her junior picture is the cute part.

so I get to ask another question.
Yes, you do.

Better Harmony:

Mormon Tabernacle choir, or the Salem Senate-aires?
The Mormon Tabrtnacle choir did have a big hit at one point, so I would have to give them a slight edge.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Her junior picture is the cute part.
Im gonna need better proof on that.

am I wrong for trying to single handidly bring back the mustache?

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Im gonna need better proof on that.
I'll work on it.

am I wrong for trying to single handidly bring back the mustache?
Yes, the mustache deserves better.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by <b>Crazy Fan From Idaho</b>!
Will people think I am strange if I wear a Zalgiris bandana to the Blazer Bash in January?
If the people at the party think you're strange, it won't be because of that, there are many more big Sabonis fans. As for the rest of the fans, who cares?

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
I want a cheap (very, very cheap...with emphasis on very, very) laptop to use just for the internet, AIM, and playing CDs. What can you suggest for me?

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by <b>agoo101284</b>!
I want a cheap (very, very cheap...with emphasis on very, very) laptop to use just for the internet, AIM, and playing CDs. What can you suggest for me?
Send an e-mail to [email protected] and ask if they will send you a laptop if you pay for shipping as well. If not, look for the cheapest, and probably slowest one you can find and put Linux on it if the computer doesn't come with Linux, the slow computer will be perfectly fast with Linux.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Gambitnut, you are just a wealth of information from fan fashion statements to music to computers to brown-eyed (or is it brown-haired?) girls.........and nobody has even attempted to tap your knowledge about chess!

JEGA!

:)

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by <b>Crazy Fan From Idaho</b>!
Gambitnut, you are just a wealth of information from fan fashion statements to music to computers to brown-eyed (or is it brown-haired?) girls.........and nobody has even attempted to tap your knowledge about chess!

JEGA!

:)
People ask questions and I promised to at least try to answer them. I do my best. Keep them coming!

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by <b>HearToTemptYou</b>!
How long have you played chess?

How did you become interested in playing chess in the first place?
My mom taught me the rules at five years old. I liked it then and I really became hooked after I got my first book at age eight. I played in my first tournament at nine. I'm 25 now.

·
Registered
9,192 Posts

My mom taught me the rules at five years old. I liked it then and I really became hooked after I got my first book at age eight. I played in my first tournament at nine. I'm 25 now.
How well did you fair in that first tournament?

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by <b>HearToTemptYou</b>!

How well did you fair in that first tournament?
It was a regional to get into the state tournament for fifth grade and under. I won the regional and I think I placed second in the state tournament that year, fourth grade.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts

It was a regional to get into the state tournament for fifth grade and under. I won the regional and I think I placed second in the state tournament that year, fourth grade.
man..I won the pine box derby as a 3rd grader, and Gambit won nerd competitions...how sad is that?

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

man..I won the pine box derby as a 3rd grader, and Gambit won nerd competitions...how sad is that?
What's really sad is that you are comparing the "sport" of pine box derby to the noble sport of chess.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
How long have you owned your dogs? How much did they cost and what is the exact breed of dog?

They are really cute.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts