:yes: :grinning: :yes:

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by DaUnbreakableKinG!

What do you want to be??

What do you think about the kings?

Who will win the championship this year?
I want to be a Crime Scene Investigator, or a pro golfer.

Kings are good, with Peja; I don't know much about the west, I except that they are prbly one of the best teams; I love their offense.

Easy question.... Pacers

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bird Fan33</b>!

It's not Eugene, it's Christopher.
I just told you not to lie. Your memory shouldn't be that bad that you forget something after like 5 seconds. It should get that way when your like 90 and diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by <b>Pacers Fan</b>!

I just told you not to lie. Your memory shouldn't be that bad that you forget something after like 5 seconds. It should get that way when your like 90 and diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
I do have a bad memory. Like I forget to do things I don't want to do.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bird Fan33</b>!

I do have a bad memory. Like I forget to do things I don't want to do.
But you should want to answer the questions in this thread, after all, you created it so people could get to know you. I hope you didn't create it just because you wanted something in your personal forum, and from there it became a hard chore, much like school work.

·
Reverse Psychologist
2,553 Posts
Not a question but...

I think you should put "I don't like George Bush" in your Location field, like you had with another screenname. I thought that was cool.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by <b>Snuffleupagus</b>!
I think you should put "I don't like George Bush" in your Location field, like you had with another screenname. I thought that was cool.
Thanks, but I'm done w/ politics, maybe a few posts here and there, maybe a few jokes on the sig's, but I hate our president right now, and there's nothing I can do about it.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts