Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

321 - 330 of 330 Posts

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
Contact the people on the board who know you and respect your posting. Ask them to join, and ask them to ask their friends to get on board.

Hit up your friends from school and the neighborhood. Tell them to register here and get in your draft. Tell them to spread the word to their friends.

Contact friends on AIM, other boards, etc. Let them know they are invited to be a part of your draft. Have them tell their friends.

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Have you heard of Porcupine Tree?

I just picked up "In Absentia" tonight on DVD-A and have really enjoyed this disk. (It was a total "blind buy," just because of so few albums being released on DVD-A, and I wanted something new to listen to.)

Wondering what your take on them is, if you have one to offer.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Hi Scott, how are you doing sir?

How is your family doing and how are your kids? Thanks for all the support you gave me back in the day of college when I was ridiculously low on life.

Ironically just last week I met a girl. She lives close to me and once my mouth heals from getting my wisdom teeth taken out I am going to meet her, probably next week.

Thanks again for all of your help! And I bet you are still as sharpe as can be....

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
TomBoerwinkle#1 said:
I have to admit I didn't really know much about them. I think I read something about them years ago on CMJ, but that's about it.

They sound like I would probably like them and will check them out.

http://www.porcupinetree.com/index.cfm
Did you ever end up checking these guys out?

I saw them in concert this past week and the show was absolutely amazing. One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

I do believe they are making a couple of stops in Chicago, and if you have a chance I would really really recommend you check them out.

321 - 330 of 330 Posts