2,883 Posts
what is your favorite Turkish song?

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
bbasok said:
what is your favorite Turkish song?
Tough, there's a lot of Turkish songs I like, but unfortunately here in Canada I haven't listenned to as much of late. I like Salina Salina Sinsice from Tarkan a lot. I'm a big fan of Tarkan, but at times I also used to listen to Kayahan and Ibrahim Tatlises.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Turkish Delight said:
Tough, there's a lot of Turkish songs I like, but unfortunately here in Canada I haven't listenned to as much of late. I like Salina Salina Sinsice from Tarkan a lot. I'm a big fan of Tarkan, but at times I also used to listen to Kayahan and Ibrahim Tatlises.
have you listened Tarkan's last album(bounce)?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
From what I understand you're in uni already (Toronto?), so I'm just wondering if given the opportunity, would you give much thought into studying in the UK?

Another question - UK or US for uni, if you had to pick one?

Last but not least, if i'm not wrong, you're taking Business Administration now. How do you like that?

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
My question would be:
What happened to this great personal forum with a bunch of interesting threads?

well i hope you remember me TurkishDelight, I've been absent for about 8 month and now I'm back, but only kind of as visitor, not even close to how long i've been on this site 8 month ago, when I was here for like 2-3 hours a day...
so just wanted to stop by and say high haha

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
BBB said:
From what I understand you're in uni already (Toronto?), so I'm just wondering if given the opportunity, would you give much thought into studying in the UK?

Another question - UK or US for uni, if you had to pick one?

Last but not least, if i'm not wrong, you're taking Business Administration now. How do you like that?
Tough questions. Probably UK.
I'm taking Political Science actually, and it's quite interesting. I'm very pleased to be in this program, and I'm excited for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and beyond!

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
DwyaneWade4MVP said:
My question would be:
What happened to this great personal forum with a bunch of interesting threads?

well i hope you remember me TurkishDelight, I've been absent for about 8 month and now I'm back, but only kind of as visitor, not even close to how long i've been on this site 8 month ago, when I was here for like 2-3 hours a day...
so just wanted to stop by and say high haha
Hey, how's it going man? Long time no see. Sorry it took me so long to respond to the last couple of posts guys. I decided to spend more of my time on the forums that I was moderating, and I ended up not having enough time to check back here.
Oh well, the memories will last forever.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts