Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--Hawks Get--
Mike Miller
Jud Beuchler

--Magic Get--
Alan Henderson

--Hawks--
C-Theo Ratliff 6-10 230
PF-Shareef Abdur-Rahim 6-9 230
SF-Mike Miller 6-8 218
SG-DerMarr Johnson 6-9 201
PG-Jason Terry 6-2 176

--Magic--
C-Steven Hunter 6-10 224
PF-Alan Henderson 6-9 240
SF-Grant Hill 6-8 225
SG-Tracy Mcgrady 6-9 210
PG-Darrell Armstrong 6-1 180
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,922 Posts
hey!

As a Hawk fan I wouldn't mind that at all , we get a nice young small forward, and drop tons of cap space by getting rid of Henderson. But I highly doubt hte Magic would od this. Henderson is way overpaid and I know they need a frontcourt, but i don't think that they would give up a piece of there future for an overpaid average player.
 

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
Joined
·
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by IMX
--Hawks Get--
Mike Miller
Jud Beuchler

--Magic Get--
Alan Henderson

--Hawks--
C-Theo Ratliff 6-10 230
PF-Shareef Abdur-Rahim 6-9 230
SF-Mike Miller 6-8 218
SG-DerMarr Johnson 6-9 201
PG-Jason Terry 6-2 176

--Magic--
C-Steven Hunter 6-10 224
PF-Alan Henderson 6-9 240
SF-Grant Hill 6-8 225
SG-Tracy Mcgrady 6-9 210
PG-Darrell Armstrong 6-1 180
Not bad with Kukoc and Vaughn coming off the bench
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
This trade sucks

Why would Orlando trade a Rookie of the Year for a bench warming bum?:no: :confused:
 

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
Joined
·
9,583 Posts
Re: This trade sucks

Originally posted by Mr. X
Why would Orlando trade a Rookie of the Year for a bench warming bum?:no: :confused:
I want to know YOUR REASON why you think this trade sucks. You said this trade sucks, and you asked a question. I want to know your answer. I want to know why you think it sucks.

Personally, I think the trade is okay. Most people need to understand that Terry played mostly SG last season. I think he has a career at a SG.

I personally think Atlanta stole Miller with Henderson if this trade holds true. Miller has so much upside!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,922 Posts
...........

Terry is the future point guard, Slim (DeMarr) is the future sg, and the sf spot is up for grabs, Shareef is the pf. Ratliff is the Center, and Nazr is the backup. Henderson doesnt fit in there. That is why the trade would work, he takes up space and if they got rid of him then Miller could fill the hole at sf.
 

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
Joined
·
9,583 Posts
If terry is the future PG, why he played SG most of the season and why did Atlanta sign Davis and Vaughn for the PG. If terry is the PG, get rid of Davis, and re-sgin Vaughn.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,922 Posts
BEGINNING OF THE SEASON..............

was different, Jason Terry was looked at as a shooting guard. But when Davis went down , they moved im back to pg. At the end of teh season. So don't think about the beginning of the season, he is a point guard. And Vaughn is the backup , as for Davis we don't know.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
70,380 Posts
Re: BEGINNING OF THE SEASON..............

Originally posted by (-) 0 † § I-I () †
So don't think about the beginning of the season, he is a point guard. And Vaughn is the backup , as for Davis we don't know.
Davis is a waste of space. His future in this league is a backup SG in a veteran role on a mediocre team.
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Re: Re: This trade sucks

Originally posted by kansasalumn


I want to know YOUR REASON why you think this trade sucks. You said this trade sucks, and you asked a question. I want to know your answer. I want to know why you think it sucks.

Personally, I think the trade is okay. Most people need to understand that Terry played mostly SG last season. I think he has a career at a SG.

I personally think Atlanta stole Miller with Henderson if this trade holds true. Miller has so much upside!
Bottomline: This trade sucks for Orlando. They could get a way better player for Mike Miller than Henderson. No doubt about it, it's a rip off.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top