Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
why would atl want Williams and his contract..they are rebuilding and theo's ends earlier

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
The problem with Alvin Williams is that his contract (which sucks) is one of the few in the NBA that isn't insured. Given his injury history, that's a really big risk.

I don't think the Hawks want any part of that.

Ratliff
Ekezie
Dickau

for

Murray, Curry, Peterson, Bradley, Moiso

The Hawks settle with Curry and waive him... he's hurt and won't play anyway.

This deal give the Haws several young guys who may or may not help, but at least provide some ok depth. It also lets them try Diaw at the point by giving them more options at the 2/3

1- Diaw, Vaughn
2- Terry, Glover
3- Jackson, Peterson, Murray
4- SAR, Henderson, Bradley
5- Nazr, Moiso

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!
The problem with Alvin Williams is that his contract (which sucks) is one of the few in the NBA that isn't insured. Given his injury history, that's a really big risk.

I don't think the Hawks want any part of that.

Ratliff
Ekezie
Dickau

for

Murray, Curry, Peterson, Bradley, Moiso

The Hawks settle with Curry and waive him... he's hurt and won't play anyway.

This deal give the Haws several young guys who may or may not help, but at least provide some ok depth. It also lets them try Diaw at the point by giving them more options at the 2/3

1- Diaw, Vaughn
2- Terry, Glover
3- Jackson, Peterson, Murray
4- SAR, Henderson, Bradley
5- Nazr, Moiso
Ratliff, Ekezie, and Dickau to the Raptors for Lamond Murray, Michael Curry, Morris Peterson, Michael Bradley and Jerome Moiso? You've got to be kidding me, not in a million years.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Slasher</b>!

Ratliff, Ekezie, and Dickau to the Raptors for Lamond Murray, Michael Curry, Morris Peterson, Michael Bradley and Jerome Moiso? You've got to be kidding me, not in a million years.
That trade is far more realistic than the one you posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts