Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know we lost some threads. So if you posted your predictions in the old Atlanta game thread it is gone!! Be sure to post your predictions before the game tonight in the new thread that is in here. If not, you will miss a game.

The last game is gone. So we have to go with that and move on. For those of us who picked the bulls to win that game, it gives us an advantage.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Just in case my prediction is gone

Atlanta 87
Bulls 79

High scorer for the bulls, Dupree with 17
Terry leads all scorers with 19. This is going to be an ugly games folks. We are a half game up on Atlanta and 1.5 up on Orlando. Emeka, here we come!

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by <b>rlucas4257</b>!
Just in case my prediction is gone

Atlanta 87
Bulls 79

High scorer for the bulls, Dupree with 17
Terry leads all scorers with 19. This is going to be an ugly games folks. We are a half game up on Atlanta and 1.5 up on Orlando. Emeka, here we come!
That is fine! Post them here, at least they will be on record!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Originally posted by <b>truebluefan</b>!
As some of you know we lost some threads. So if you posted your predictions in the old Atlanta game thread it is gone!! Be sure to post your predictions before the game tonight in the new thread that is in here. If not, you will miss a game.

The last game is gone. So we have to go with that and move on. For those of us who picked the bulls to win that game, it gives us an advantage.
You're not gonna count the Wizards game? I got that one right! I feel like the Bulls. Just can't get a break!

I think I've been bemoaning the Bulls second half ineptitude too much at home. This morning at breakfast, when I asked my 10 year old son if the Bulls were going to beat the Hawks tonight he replied: "Well, the Bulls will be up by 10 points with two seconds to go and somebody on the Hawks will make a full court shot and the refs will be so impressed with it that they give him 11 points for the basket."

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: ***Attention game thread/ribs***

Originally posted by <b>fl_flash</b>!

You're not gonna count the Wizards game? I got that one right! I feel like the Bulls. Just can't get a break!

I think I've been bemoaning the Bulls second half ineptitude too much at home. This morning at breakfast, when I asked my 10 year old son if the Bulls were going to beat the Hawks tonight he replied: "Well, the Bulls will be up by 10 points with two seconds to go and somebody on the Hawks will make a full court shot and the refs will be so impressed with it that they give him 11 points for the basket."
I wish I could. I would be guessing at the wins and losses. (i loss) :D Would not be fair to guess. Just let it stand as a game missed by all.

Havent the bulls lost big leads the last 4 games? Just wondering.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Re: Re: ***Attention game thread/ribs***

Originally posted by <b>fl_flash</b>!

haha, It can happen!

The wiz game is factored into the standings!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts