Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who's the Spurs Board Poster of the Month?

• ezealen

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • TheRoc5

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • DaBobZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LineOFire

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • mr_french_basketball

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nephets

• Guth

• XxMia_9Xx

• Camaro_870

• ballstorm

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Note: Me and texan have agreed to keep our names out, since we as Mods are expected to contribute to this forum daily. Here are the canidates with the number of posts they have made in the last 30 days, as of today, March 30th. The cutoff I decided to make was about a post per day, and I personally went through and searched each user's number of posts within the past 30 days. If you didn't make it, no big deal, but contributing with more (solid) posts is a very good way to start. I put "solid" in there just to make sure to let you know that post padding isn't preferred. The voting ends on Sunday night, which would be 4 days. Congrats to the canidates and keep up the good work.

11,213 Posts
Is this thread not done? Cause I don't see the number of posts. Or are they in order from the poster with most posts to the poster with least posts?

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damnit, I had every canidate listed in my original post with # of posts next to it, but honestly I deleted it because I didn't really want the number of posts to be such a big factor. However, the canidates are listed in descending order, meaning you have the most of the canidates, and ballstorm has the least.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
This poll isn't public is it? I don't want anyone disapointed. It was really hard deciding between about 5 or 6 of ya'll and I just want to let ya'll know I think you all deserved it, for you joint group effort in reviving an otherwise dead Spurs forum.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
umm yay i'm a candidate! haha.... but i would like to take my name off the poll. so DO NOT vote for me! i dont think i really deserve to be even in the poll... i haven't at all contributed as much as others.. so yeah

as far as my vote goes... i dunno, i'll vote later 'cuz i have no clue who to vote for.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
texan said:
This poll isn't public is it? I don't want anyone disapointed. It was really hard deciding between about 5 or 6 of ya'll and I just want to let ya'll know I think you all deserved it, for you joint group effort in reviving an otherwise dead Spurs forum.

I made sure it wasn't. We all respect each other around here, but I knew that if the results were public it would cause some tension.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
XxMia_9xX said:
umm yay i'm a candidate! haha.... but i would like to take my name off the poll. so DO NOT vote for me! i dont think i really deserve to be even in the poll... i haven't at all contributed as much as others.. so yeah

as far as my vote goes... i dunno, i'll vote later 'cuz i have no clue who to vote for.

You met the minimum limitations of a post per day, and you've been a long time poster, so you were included. Fellow long-time poster Luiz_Rodrigo didn't have enough posts in the past month, and the same goes for any "snubs" that didn't make the list.

·
Registered
421 Posts
ezealen said:
Alrite, makes scense. Thanks....tough choice...This month has been the best month since I've been on.
Cause i am here ;)

·
Registered
657 Posts
I understand your decision not to put your name in this poll , Koko and Texan , but you are obviously the best 2 posters here . I entered this poll thinking I would vote for you because you have done so much for the forum but right now I don't know anymore who should be rewarded...

·
Registered
752 Posts
I could have been a homer and vote for DaBobZ :raised_ey

I think ezealen has made great posts in March, with tons of fun in those contributions ! Plus he's been stat padding ala Garnett :eek8:
Though Koko would have been an easy call for the past year's poster.

·
Registered
752 Posts
ballstorm said:
I understand your decision not to put your name in this poll , Koko and Texan , but you are obviously the best 2 posters here . I entered this poll thinking I would vote for you because you have done so much for the forum but right now I don't know anymore who should be rewarded...
Right but basicly Koko and texan are both too classy to even think about putting their names in here. Wow Spurs fans are great people (of course there are scrubs but most of them are class in the act).

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I voted for Ezealen because he has really elevated his posting this month and is the most enthusiastic. :)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
LineOFire said:
I voted for Ezealen because he has really elevated his posting this month and is the most enthusiastic. :)
me 2 im glad hes gona win it he deserves it

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i wonder what smart i mean crazy person voted 4 me lol jk ezelean won by aland slide hope he comes here soon so he will no. koko did texan figure if we can induct u in the hof

·
Registered
721 Posts
No love for Neph. :p

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just to have my honor safe, I got my vote lol...

This forum is going crazy those days! I can't read all the post!
I guess it's a good health sign for the forum...

Ezelean deceided to boost his post number and should be the winner of this poll without contest.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts