Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear TNT,

Way to blow it. You followed your lust for LeBron and thus, you dumped the Miami vs Indiana game that was originally scheduled, and went into OT off a buzzer three.... for this BORING Cleveland vs Chicago game. Chicago coming off a back to back + worthless coachless Cavs team is supposed to be better than Shaq & Wade playing a CBA team that's fighting, somehow winning and holding the 7th seed....

Its ok, I still love you TNT.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
sherwin said:
Dear TNT,

Way to blow it. You followed your lust for LeBron and thus, you dumped the Miami vs Indiana game that was originally scheduled, and went into OT off a buzzer three.... for this BORING Cleveland vs Chicago game. Chicago coming off a back to back + worthless coachless Cavs team is supposed to be better than Shaq & Wade playing a CBA team that's fighting, somehow winning and holding the 7th seed....

BUT ITS LEBRON JAMES!!! THE NEXT MJ!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
It's ****ing Lebron James

Reactions: CaliCool

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Decent ending... Lebron has crapped this game for his team from the first minute. I've yet to see him play well in the games I've seen, he fouled Chandler on the last play and gave him the and1..

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Overtime after James hits a 3 at buzzer. Yeah, real boring.

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
sherwin said:
Dear TNT,

Wow, this is great. I mean what are the chances that less than 30 minutes after you post this, the Cavs-Bulls game goes into OT off a buzzer three!!?

You just got owned by TNT! :laugh:

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
madskillz1_99 said:
Wow, this is great. I mean what are the chances that less than 30 minutes after you post this, the Cavs-Bulls game goes into OT off a buzzer three!!?

You just got owned by TNT! :laugh:
lol word.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Pan Mengtu said:
lol, overtime. Regret this thread?
i was about to say that too....haha...i thought that shot was way short when he put that rainbow on it....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts