Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Awesome Dunk Video from Nets Vs Heat

731 views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  NBASCOUT2005 
#1 · (Edited)
#9 ·
jarkid said:
hey , guys , here is another mix version, with nice music..

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JEX38BOYUAI11UE6V3DLR5RPK

try it.
I enjoyed watching both, especially Curly's "Statue of Liberty" Poster Dunk on Wade ......."Good Job" Jarkid, but I have to say that RJ's "Idiotic" behind the back pass was a stupid play....It was funny, but stupid....Good thing we were up.

#10 ·
nice vids. its a shame that the krstic dunk over wade got no espn/sc time at all. ive seen nets/heat highlights like 6-7x and i didnt see krstic's poster over wade ONCE! i mean...wtf? trying to protect wade or something? i dont get it. he gets highlights up the wazooo yet when someone posterizes him espn doesnt show it? that is weaksauce right there.

someone needs to freeze the krstic dunk over wade and make a nice picture of it. then add that to the vince and rj ones over zo. along with other posterizing dunks if you have them :banana:

#12 ·
NetsanityJoe said:
someone needs to freeze the krstic dunk over wade and make a nice picture of it. then add that to the vince and rj ones over zo. along with other posterizing dunks if you have them :banana:
So true. HOw about making it into an avatar? :yes: :clap:

#15 ·
Hbwoy said:
You know a good question should be why didnt ESPN show that Kristic dunk.
Because Wade edits his highlights and didn't make himself look like a Superhero..... :biggrin:

#17 ·
#20 ·
Risque. I'm glad I downloaded your 2nd version. LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.