Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,131 Posts
Re: Awesome game on ESPN

if the Cavaliers win this, it all but guarantee's Lebron the MVP award! He now has a triple double consisting of 42 points, 12 rebounds, and 10 assists. THATS JUST FILTHY.

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,816 Posts

mjm1 said:
if the Cavaliers win this, it all but guarantee's Lebron the MVP award! He now has a triple double consisting of 42 points, 12 rebounds, and 10 assists. THATS JUST FILTHY
if lebron wins the MVP im never watching another basketball game evr...

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,816 Posts

mjm1 said:
its going to happen. He's carrying a 25 win team to 50 wins!
it took him long enough....

nash is gonna win it. its kinda inevitable. and if someone other than him will get it it'll be either dirk, or kobe. maybe billups. but doubtful.

·
Registered
10,131 Posts

And THAT is why Wade is not the best 2 guard in the NBA. You have to be able to hit three's down the stretch in close games. He just doesnt have that range, and need to develop it.

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts

mjm1 said:
And THAT is why Wade is not the best 2 guard in the NBA. You have to be able to hit three's down the stretch in close games. He just doesnt have that range, and need to develop it.
hes might not be the best, but at least hes top 3....some say top 2

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts

mjm1 said:
i dont doubt that at all, but ive found it somewhat ludicrous that people hail Wade as superior to Kobe Bryant, which is simply not the case.
wtf? seriously who said that? LOL

i love Wade to death, but IMO Kobe is top SG of the L.....after him i say Wade

·
Registered
6,449 Posts

LeBron's best game yet in his impressive young career. Wade had to carry an immense load today. He took 36 shots. Hopefully he'll be burnt out for tomorrow's game.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.