Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoopshype said that he is considering going pro...Bad choice! He's not ready yet!

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
SmithRocSSU said:
Hoopshype said that he is considering going pro...Bad choice! He's not ready yet!
HoopsHYPE. Kelenna is a smart guy. I'm sure he'll just do what Keith Bogans and Tayshaun did and test the waters and then come back when he sees he probably won't be drafted.

Plus it's not like his family needs the money. Apart from the situation with his dad, his family is well-off from what I've heard.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
TheATLien said:
I heard this on ESPN, too.

Bilas said he is reportedly close to declaring.
Bilas either has terrible sources or is making stuff up. Buike himself said he hasn't even considered getting an agent yet.

·
Registered
40 Posts
TheATLien said:
For the time being, I'll believe the ESPN guy with sources over the UK homer.
Not funny.

Azubuike is a smart player and should know that he's not ready just yet and Kentucky really needs him back.

So I don't buy a word Bilas says.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
TheATLien said:
For the time being, I'll believe the ESPN guy with sources over the UK homer.
For the time being, I'll believe an article on the Cats Pause than anything a guy with "sources" says. I don't think it gets any closer than talking to Azubuike himself. Or maybe that's just me? :whoknows:

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
MissStFan87 said:
Declaring wouldn't be that big of a deal. Just do what Lawrence Roberts did.

I think he'll return.
Exactly.

Know way in hell is Azubuike worth a late 1st or early 2nd.

I don't ever think he'll be much of a factor in the NBA, he just needs to stay at UK and help them reach the Final 4.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Like several others, I think this will be like the Bogans situation where he tests the waters and then comes back to finish out his time at UK.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts