Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys know when he'll be back on the court?

THANKS!

Reactions: bruindre

· Registered
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
None of you Warrior fans know?

· Registered
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Baron Davis: (Ankle) Season Could Be Over

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Friday, March 31, 2006

Update: Davis (sprained right ankle) was examined by doctors on Wednesday and will remain in an immobilizing boot until further notice, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

Davis will be examined again next week, but it's looking more and more likely that he will miss the rest of the season.

Reactions: bruindre

· Registered
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From ESPN Insider:

April 11
Davis (ankle) shed his ankle-immobilizing boot three days ago and participated in his first basketball-related drills on Monday, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

With the Warriors only having six games left, it's highly unlikely that Davis will return to action this year.

· That'll do Pigley...
51,186 Posts
This guy is a disgrace. I heard he was here in LA working on a movie with someone. The Hornets won that trade, like I figured they would.

· Registered
1,671 Posts
HKF said:
This guy is a disgrace. I heard he was here in LA working on a movie with someone. The Hornets won that trade, like I figured they would.
I believe that he owns or co-owns a movie production company or something so i wouldn't hold that against him.

· That'll do Pigley...
51,186 Posts
ssmokinjoe said:
I believe that he owns or co-owns a movie production company or something so i wouldn't hold that against him.
Even so Joe, you'd think he'd at least be committed to the team till the end of the year, since the season is over next Saturday.

· Premium Member
6,650 Posts
Half a season of Baron for a full season of Speedy and Dale Davis? I'll take the former.

Now if he'd only stay healthy, play more disciplined, and REMAIN COMMITTED TO THE SEASON HE'S SUPPOSE TO PLAY OUT....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.