1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol i thought this was very funny.....

http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL664/3389167/6958822/90074955.jpg

^^^link to B-Unit picture^^^

He has a point. Lately, the second unit has conducted itself in an entirely businesslike manner, getting the job done when called upon. With the high-scoring Ricky Davis, the resurgent Mark Blount, and the maturing Al Jefferson, Marcus Banks, and West, the Celtics have turned into one of the deepest teams in the league, which bodes well for the playoffs.

Not long ago, the sight of the reserves checking in often prompted shouting from the sidelines and hand-wringing in the stands. But while occasional miscues still raise the ire of coach Doc Rivers, the second unit now not only preserves leads but sometimes extends them. With their youth and athleticism, the bench players bring a contagious energy to the floor that inspires the starters and wears down opponents. They also play with a tremendous amount of pride.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i thought it was very funny and cool too, my brother accually showed it to me, he found it on the internet, someone photo shoped it, any1 got photo shop?

·
Registered
610 Posts
AoK-TripleDouble said:
lol i thought this was very funny.....

http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL664/3389167/6958822/90074955.jpg

^^^link to B-Unit picture^^^

He has a point. Lately, the second unit has conducted itself in an entirely businesslike manner, getting the job done when called upon. With the high-scoring Ricky Davis, the resurgent Mark Blount, and the maturing Al Jefferson, Marcus Banks, and West, the Celtics have turned into one of the deepest teams in the league, which bodes well for the playoffs.

Not long ago, the sight of the reserves checking in often prompted shouting from the sidelines and hand-wringing in the stands. But while occasional miscues still raise the ire of coach Doc Rivers, the second unit now not only preserves leads but sometimes extends them. With their youth and athleticism, the bench players bring a contagious energy to the floor that inspires the starters and wears down opponents. They also play with a tremendous amount of pride.
You may wanna give credit to Shira Springer for your post ;)

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2005/03/22/second_unit_now_first_rate

PdP

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I was quoting him cause thats the article that goes with the picture....sry i forgot to mention, but when we brother found that picture it came with that link and I just thought I should fill in everyone about what the picture means......

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
AoK-TripleDouble said:
Yea I was quoting him cause thats the article that goes with the picture....sry i forgot to mention, but when we brother found that picture it came with that link and I just thought I should fill in everyone about what the picture means......
Shira Springer is a she...or is she? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts