Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok didn't we sign Mcinnis to play backup point and keep Kidd's minutes down to be ready for the playoffs, then why does Frank keep playing him at the 2 alonside Kidd. I understand that Kidd exploded last night and and has been hot past couple of games but his minutes are so high. Last year the starters wore themselves out and you could have seen that in the playoffs for playing so many minutes. I just want Frank to play Mcinnis at backup point ot trade him, I can live with Vaughn at backup, (who's defense is amazing by the way). Frank really needs to learn how to distribute minutes, Kidd is getting older and can't take the wear and tear alot anymore. I'm just saying keep Kidd's minutes down before he injures or tires himself out.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
jizzy said:
Ok didn't we sign Mcinnis to play backup point and keep Kidd's minutes down to be ready for the playoffs, then why does Frank keep playing him at the 2 alonside Kidd. I understand that Kidd exploded last night and and has been hot past couple of games but his minutes are so high. Last year the starters wore themselves out and you could have seen that in the playoffs for playing so many minutes. I just want Frank to play Mcinnis at backup point ot trade him, I can live with Vaughn at backup, (who's defense is amazing by the way). Frank really needs to learn how to distribute minutes, Kidd is getting older and can't take the wear and tear alot anymore. I'm just saying keep Kidd's minutes down before he injures or tires himself out.
Why not go back and read what the Nets said when they signed McInnis. They said he could fill in at either the 1 or the 2. Do some research.

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NetIncome said:
Why not go back and read what the Nets said when they signed McInnis. They said he could fill in at either the 1 or the 2. Do some research.

I'll do research on the NBA for the whole day tomorrow, just as you do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts