Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe that the Magic have been the most injured team in the NBA over the past couple of years. It's already beginning this season. Steven Hunter went down with a torn ligament in his right knee while working out. He'll have surgery and likely be out at least 4-6 weeks. I'm thinking it may take longer than that.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Four to 6 weeks? Damn, that's hiliarious man... How about the whole season? That might put a realistic spin on your magical season this year... You guys need some frontcourt bad and the only way you will get some is to trade for it... Of course, there's Kemp if you want the risk...

·
Registered
234 Posts
im sure that GS was the most injured team.. it just seems that way cuz we have Gimp Hill :sigh:
it's the curse of shaq.. it's still kiling our big men!

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Geez, I was doing 5 things at once at 10:45 pm and you guys jump all over me for one word. My fault.

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>tmacizgod</b>!
im sure that GS was the most injured team.. it just seems that way cuz we have Gimp Hill :sigh:
it's the curse of shaq.. it's still kiling our big men!

I don't know. You've got Hill, Armstrong always is banged up by playoff time. Miller has been injured a few times. Ewing and Grant were both injured last season. Hunter got injured last season, and now this season. Hudson's been injured. I believe Monty's been hurt too. T-Mac had that hand injury 2 years ago and the back problem last season. Pat Garrity is about the only guy I can think of that hasn't been injured. I'm probably wrong though.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I agree, I think Garrity (by far, the worst POWER- what a joke- forward in the league!) is the only one who wasn't injured!

Miller broke his foot in pre season, never really got on track and then injured the other foot, as I recall the last month of the season. TMac's waist is too small to support lifting weights and then add the extra rebounding he had to do because there wasn't a legit rebounder in the paint and that equals "bad back". Then DA is old and had groin problems, tendinitis, pulled hamstrings, etc. etc. Horace played out of postion all season because Ewing was ready for the old folks home of the NBA. The Hill saga might finally be through? I hope so, as now Hunter is on the slow-mo train to nowhere. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts