Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the game and thought there was some bad officiating. I'm not making an excuse on our loss because we ARE the worst team in the league but was just wondering what you thought.

I saw Zaza block the shhhhhhhhhh out of Shaq and got called for a foul???? Did you see that?? I was like..whaaaaat???

Then he holds his hands straight up and shaq backs in and misses a shot...after he misses..they call a foul again on howard this time..

Late in the game, ty lue was basically thrown into the magic benches and shouldve been an offesnive foul..no call...

Last play for magic, gordon putting up his shot and the defender blocks the shot but hits gordo on the hand preventing it from going in...:confused: :upset:

Oh well..

I really dislike gordon for messing up and causing the 8 second violation for no reason.. and dislike strickland from losing the ball.. and same w/ howard..mcgrady turned it over but it was an easy give and go which howard missed...errrrrrrr.oh well..

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Actually, when ZaZa blocked Shaq's shot, the block was clean but he repeatedly fouled him right before it so it didn't matter. The officiating was horrible, especially on that last play, but Shaq got smacked around so I guess we can't complain too much.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Bad refs have been acommon sight this year, and it happens not just to the Magic. Can't do anything but live with it and hope for officiating to get better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts