Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michael Ballack has rejected suggestions that money is behind his refusal to sign a new contract with Bayern Munich.

The 29yo midfielder will be a free agent at the end of the season and can expect a large signing-on fee if he decides to leave Bayern.

"It`s absolutly shameless to say that.The acusation is baseless." Ballack told Germany`s Kicker magazine.

"I am just trying to leave all my options open"

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
DavidBlunkett said:
Michael Ballack has rejected suggestions that money is behind his refusal to sign a new contract with Bayern Munich.

The 29yo midfielder will be a free agent at the end of the season and can expect a large signing-on fee if he decides to leave Bayern.

"It`s absolutly shameless to say that.The acusation is baseless." Ballack told Germany`s Kicker magazine.

"I am just trying to leave all my options open"
I agree with him. If that's his choice,he has the right. Maybe he wants to play abroad. I don't blame him at all.

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
He's been rumored to be moving on for a while now, hasn't he? I remember him being linked to Barcelona this summer and the Manchester United rumors are not going away any time soon.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I love Ballack, but of course it is about the money. He's said it in other interviews. It's his last big contract, and he wants to 1) get paid like a mofo and 2) make sure he goes somewhere he wants to be, and where he is wanted. It's time for Ballack to leave Bayern....but only if it's for Old Trafford :D

Bayern will be fine without him. He's sort of Bayern's David Beckham.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts