Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baron Davis named Player of the Week

Miller, the veteran guard of the Indiana Pacers and Golden State Warriors guard Baron Davis were honored with weekly honors in the Eastern and Western Conference, respectively.

The 39-year-old Miller, who has announced that this season will be his last, led the shorthanded Pacers to a 3-0 week. In wins over Milwaukee, Miami and Washington, Miller averaged 21.7 points on 52 percent shooting.

Davis led the Warriors to a 4-0 week, averaging 22.3 points, 10.3 assists and 5.3 rebounds. Golden State, which went 16-38 before Davis' arrival, is 12-7 since.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
He is a great player when healthy. The only player I think that might have had as similary good week is Rip Hamilton with two near triple doubles.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
that was a great week for Baron!!!

@ all: come to my BD fanclub!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
btw: in the espn power rankings, we're now 17th, comment:

"Trivia time: Who has the best record in Cali since the All-Star break? Yup: Warriors are 13-7; Lakers are last at 7-16."

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
he deserves it, he is doing so much to our team! best team in the west since the all-star break...due to baron davis!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
we're the best team in west since the allstar break? I don't think so....

it says the warriors have the best record in CALI, ahead of the Fakers

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Another great game by Baron! he's in the zone right now!

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
oh my, 40 pts, 13 assists, he is making an efford for the player of the month april award :D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
yeah he really has good chances for that, remember they play until the 20th of april, so he needs to have just a couple of good games in victorys and he'll get it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts