Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO!

They changed the headline from "signed" to "offer".... They spoke too soon.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Baron will be a Laker or a Knick. Everyone knows this. sorry Bugs fans.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Laker? Haha. Who are you kidding? He's gonna rot there if he goes because Shaq Diesel & Kobe Bryant won't let him shine. LA Clippers seems more likelly.

New York, Bulls, Clippers are the 3 places he want's to go to if my memory isn't failing.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Baron will stay a Bug or become a Clipp,but thats it!Other then Shaq/Kobe the Lakers have NOTHING to trade for Davis,and the Knicks have even LESS!

Please dont propose BOGUS trades like Horry/Fox/#1 or Spre/Ward for Davis!The Bugs have Mash who is BETTER then Horry/Fox COMBINED,and they just traded for Courtney,so FORGET about it!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Originally posted by HEATLUNATIC
Baron will stay a Bug or become a Clipp,but thats it!Other then Shaq/Kobe the Lakers have NOTHING to trade for Davis,and the Knicks have even LESS!

Please dont propose BOGUS trades like Horry/Fox/#1 or Spre/Ward for Davis!The Bugs have Mash who is BETTER then Horry/Fox COMBINED,and they just traded for Courtney,so FORGET about it!

Skeletor better than Horry/Fox combined?? No way. Horry hits clutch 3's all the time, and Fox is a good defender. Besides, it seems like MAsburn is always injured and can never play. :)

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
I heard Baron's agent said he doesn't want to go with the team to NO, and that he wants to either go to the Clippers or the Knicks. He will probably demand a trade since the Hornets won't do it themselves.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Originally posted by Franco 5
I heard Baron's agent said he doesn't want to go with the team to NO, and that he wants to either go to the Clippers or the Knicks. He will probably demand a trade since the Hornets won't do it themselves.
We'll see. Baron was offerred the max. If he does not agree, he will be traded. If I had to guess, it would be the Clippers. I do not know what NY has to offer. Sprewell would not be an option IMO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts