Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's day to day, but may miss a couple of games.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick
LeBron revealed to the media that Battier will miss a few games. Then he backtracked. But Battier called it a sprained MCL.
Michael Wallace ‏@WallaceNBA_ESPN
Battier confirms he has sprained MCL in knee. Didn't require MRI. Considered day to day, plenty of rehab up next.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick
Battier says he isn't sure about Thursday: "You want to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans for tomorrow."
Michael Wallace ‏@WallaceNBA_ESPN
Battier missed last 14 games of 09-10 season when he sprained left MCL. He said Monday his current right MCL sprain not as bad as last one.
Caught a little bit of a break with 4 days off before the next game.

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
Eh Rest him on Thursday.

We could use a rotational change up, get Lewis back out there, maybe fondle with some Joel and Jorts minutes.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested to see if they'd start Miller, then move Lebron to the 4 or if Spo will do what he always deoes and start a guy that plays a little (Like Lewis) in the starting rotation so that the bench players stay in their normal rotations, like he does when Miller starts for Wade.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Seriously, though, I agree with WC. UD has seemingly really secured his rotation spot (not necessarily due to strong play), despite Joel now coming in for C minutes and sliding Bosh to PF, so I'm leaning toward Lewis.

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
Damn, just dropped Lewis two weeks ago from my fantasy team to pick up korver...

If he starts... I don't know who I should drop for hm... Dion waiters? A G but I have a glut at the wing anyway...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts