Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight the Portland Trailblazers take on the Houston Rockets. The Rockets woes of injuries may not be as bad as the Blazers. That being said, they're current franchise players Yao Ming has been as injury prone as any players in recent times. Houston's other recent notable franchise player Tracy McGrady also was bitten by the injury plague. Something we all know about to well here in Portland. With Greg Oden essentially playing one season since being drafted by the Blazers in 2007 as the number one draft pick. And now with Brandon Roy out indefinitely. The Portland Trailblazers and Houston Rockets are two that have been affected and taken down a few notches by a slew of injuries to key guys.

I hope the Blazers win tonight, but I will always be compassionate to other teams that have to try and win and rally together when their key/franchise players are out due to injuries. Houston is a gritty team, and the power forward match up should be very interesting tonight. LA vs Scola. Keep an eye on that individual match up.

Rockets are playing well right now, winning 8 of their last 10 games.

The Blazers have not lost at the Rose Garden since Nov. 26. Wining 7 consecutive homes games.

The RG should be rocking tonight.

Predictions and thoughts about the game are welcomed.

Go Blazers!!

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Nice dominate win by the Blazers tonight at the RG.
Very nice win. They are doing great at home, now lets see how they do on the road. I'd love to see them win 2 of 3.

I'm a season ticket holder but because of health reasons I haven't made it to a game this season. I'm hoping our next home game against the Heat will be my first game.

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice win. They are doing great at home, now lets see how they do on the road. I'd love to see them win 2 of 3.

I'm a season ticket holder but because of health reasons I haven't made it to a game this season. I'm hoping our next home game against the Heat will be my first game.
The Blazers got 2/3 like you hoped for. And really they should of won all three.

Hey, let me know if you make it to the Heat game tonight, I've made a thread for it. Should be a great game. I also heard it's Ducks night in the RG.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts