Administrator
67,767 Posts
Anthony Davis

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@RollWithEm

Can we get this thread and the selection thread stickied while in use so that they don't get confused w/ the other threads from previous years?

·
Administrator
67,767 Posts
Stuck

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright guys, we've had a lot of interest from guys joining since this thread was posted so there's more guys now. I didn't want to screw over guys by redoing the order, so I listed the late joiners at the bottom. I realize this isn't completely fair to some, but there was no way I could handle the situation that was. I did the draft order based on the people who were in the league and posters who said they were joining that day. So some of the guys who said they were joining a while back or were in the league last year but not actively posting weren't listed in the draft order originally.

Anyway, we've got 18 teams now and I've modified the draft order. I actually knocked myself down to last (I was already 14th anyway) since I felt bad about not directly PM'ing guys who said they were going to join with the link once I realized people weren't checking their Y! emails.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Ummm...I don't recall signing up for this. If there's someone that wants my spot they can have it, but if not I can suck it up.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ummm...I don't recall signing up for this. If there's someone that wants my spot they can have it, but if not I can suck it up.
*facepalm*

I added you to the list b/c when I checked the yahoo league page this morning you'd joined.

·
Last Winter Was The Coldest
2,594 Posts
Wasn't active at all last year, just saw my man AllRim got 2nd? Wow AllRim is my dude and all, but here I am thinking you suck at everything, apparently not.

Well done.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
*facepalm*

I added you to the list b/c when I checked the yahoo league page this morning you'd joined.
I don't think I did, I never clicked the "Accept Invite" button. If you guys need me, I'll participate but if there's someone else that wants in, they can have my spot.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
First time I've ever drafted this high and still a little jealous of RWE. Davis is going to be a beast.

Went with Curry over Harden for improved threes, assists and percentages. Only thing that made it tough was Harden's FTAs. Hoping Curry has another big year

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts
@kbdullah can you add the 15th and 16th spots to the official draft selection thread so we don't get skipped?

·
#1 Stromile Swift Fan
4,327 Posts
Very happy with Harden at this spot. There are a few other players here I considered which 2 years ago I never in a million years thought I would be passing up at pick 3.

Top 5-6 of this draft are getting a huge edge(I think elite players are 6 deep and then there's a pretty broad second tier of players) imo but ultimately it will be determined by the mid/late round picks since it's a 18 team league.

1 - 20 of 447 Posts