Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

281 - 300 of 300 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
huh? if I knew wright was on the board then I would have taken him.

I understand the autorule but youbreally have to show a little discretion as to when to enforce the rule...Jamel made the pick literally 10 minutes later and at the time no other picks were made.

Same for RWE, no other picks were made...therefore there should have been no confusion, and no need to enfore the rule.

There's a difference if multiple picks were made right afterwards...but a few minutes later and you're going to alienate 2 members for no reason?

I really think you should re-think the way you handle this situation.

RWE is kinda acting like a baby...but at the same time I believe he should get Cody Zeller.
Kind of? @RollWithEm was tagged when the policy change was announced and didn't say shit until it affected him. On top of that its his fault for missing his picks and not making a list. I agree I should of gotten wright but I respected the rule and the commishs rights. I hold myself accountable for missing my pick.

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
I officially drop Courtney Lee. Anyone can feel free to draft him if you like.

·
Last Winter Was The Coldest
2,594 Posts
I'll take Cody Zeller.

Honestly just give me whoever the fuck you want. It's the second to the last pick of this god damn draft, I'm not gonna be anal and cry over preference of one scrub compared to another.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #300
Via autodraft @TheAnswer takes Brandon Jennings

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Jennings already picked.
I'll take Cody Zeller.

Honestly just give me whoever the fuck you want. It's the second to the last pick of this god damn draft, I'm not gonna be anal and cry over preference of one scrub compared to another.

Yeah, Kidd took Jennings, my bad. You'll get the next guy on the yahoo list, which should be Dion Waiters.

281 - 300 of 300 Posts