Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 370 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I made a Fantasy Basketball league on yahoo sports. If you're down and plan on being active feel free to join. It's a head to head league with standard yahoo scoring. If anyone would like the scoring to be changed let me know and we'll discuss it. Current draft time is set for Sunday October 21st at 3:30PM but that could change.

League ID# 79090
Password: miamisucks

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/79090?pak=c4oGN0LPUE8I

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
I think I've got to hit work the 23rd or 24th. If we can get enough guys prior to that can we do the draft before I leave?

If not, give me a few days to work something around my schedule. I don't want to miss the draft.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I've got to hit work the 23rd or 24th. If we can get enough guys prior to that can we do the draft before I leave?
If not, give me a few days to work something around my schedule. I don't want to miss the draft.
That shouldn't be a problem if we get enough guys to join in the next couple of days.

And any chance the draft could be slightly earlier for us European folk?

If so, this sounds great and I'm in. If not, I'll have to see closer to the team if it is feasible.
That can be done as well.

How does Sunday October 21st at 3:30PM CT work for everyone?

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Draft time has been switched. I'm going to send out a bunch of PM's to active members on the site so hopefully we can get this league filled up.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It will be impossible to find a draft time that works for everyone but there's a better chance that a Sunday afternoon(or night if you're in Europe) will work better for people as opposed to a Thursday anyways so it's all good.

·
Registered
10,706 Posts
Im in , how do I join?

·
Lifetime Member
24,723 Posts
I just signed up. Never done a fantasy league before, I'll try and at least set my rankings up by Sunday, doubt I'll be able to draft live.

1 - 20 of 370 Posts