Andrew Bogut
Nikola Vucevic
Brook Lopez
Marcin Gortat
Anderson Varejao

·
Registered
97 Posts
I absolutely love Noah and everything he brings to the table, he's an amazing teammate, always leaves it all on the court and brings a very well rounded game, but as the best player on a team I don't see him having quite the impact as the #1 center. My vote goes to Cousins because of his ability to be a #1 option on offense and the fact that he seems to finally be maturing into a player and person you can build your team around.

Nomination for Howard.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I'll vote for Dwight Howard, and nominate DeAndre Jordan.

·
Legend
12,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I absolutely love Noah and everything he brings to the table, he's an amazing teammate, always leaves it all on the court and brings a very well rounded game, but as the best player on a team I don't see him having quite the impact as the #1 center. My vote goes to Cousins because of his ability to be a #1 option on offense and the fact that he seems to finally be maturing into a player and person you can build your team around.

Nomination for Howard.
I have a very different opinion of this. I've seen Cousins play in person many times and his body language shouts out frustration and cockiness more than maturity and leadership. He takes ill-advised shots, forces bad turnovers, and seems to only play hard when it's convenient. Granted he is in a kind of shitty situation, that's not enough to make him the best Center in the league.

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts

·
Legend
12,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dwight Howard gets the win by two votes, Joakim Noah finishes second.

Who is the second best center?

Nominated centers include

Joakim Noah
Marc Gasol
DeMarcus Cousins
DeAndre Jordan

Going with Joakim Noah, with the exact same reasons stated earlier.

I nominate Al Jefferson.

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
1 Howard 2 Noah, nominate Al Horford.

·
#OK3
9,920 Posts
2) Noah

Nom Gasol

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Marc Gasol

Noah

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a very different opinion of this. I've seen Cousins play in person many times and his body language shouts out frustration and cockiness more than maturity and leadership. He takes ill-advised shots, forces bad turnovers, and seems to only play hard when it's convenient. Granted he is in a kind of shitty situation, that's not enough to make him the best Center in the league.
As somebody who admittedly doesn't see a whole lot of Kings games I could be wrong about how far Cousins maturation process has come along, but his offensive skills are still a good bit ahead of most current NBA centers, I see him, Gasol and Jefferson among the games best. Cousin's skillset makes him easier to build around than the other options

Vote - Cousins

Nominate - Gasol

·
Premium Member
51,479 Posts
Gasol
Noah

·
Legend
12,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Marc Gasol squeaks by this one with a one vote win.

I'm voting Joakim Noah again. Also Al Horford has been penciled in as a Center so do not nominate him for Power forward.

Nominate Andre Drummond

Nominated Centers

Joakim Noah
DeMarcus Cousins
DeAndre Jordan
Al Jefferson
Al Horford
Andre Drummond

·
#OK3
9,920 Posts
3) Noah