Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now everybody will need to break away from the football game for a good laugh on thursday. Yesterday at The National Dog Show in Ft Washington Pa my 15 month old baby Pipsie won the breed and will be televised in in the hound group which will be televised between 12-2 on NBC following the Macey's thanksgiving day parade. We may not get lots of tv time she did not place in the hound group but showed well. It will be a good chance to have a laugh at my expense. I hope they show us sometimes NBC does not show much of the dogs that do not place but she showed well. There are two beagles in the hound group not exceeding 13", which is us and 13 to 15". They also took some pre show shots of the fox hounds and the Beagles so hopefully they will feature all of us in the hound group.

:eek:fftopic: but funny :banana:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good luck to you beagle. Got a link to a picture of your hound? We have a 13-inch lemon beagle. Between his coloring and his temperment he is nothing near a show dog, but a damn fine pet.

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Time to bring out an old standard for posts like this from Beagle:

"Isn't there a Rider board for worthless drivel like this?"

:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Is this an effing joke?

Where did "Pipsie" come from? That's awful.

You should start naming your b.itches after Rider players, or really good MAAC players.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Champion Astro Pipsie Stardust, the family would not let me go with my first choice, which was Astro soup sucks, just kidding, lol My next keeper boy may be named Astro Rider Bronc, but we usually say with names associated with the stars and heavens

·
Registered
485 Posts
Have you ever used Uranus?

My apologies to 5th graders everywhere for borrowing their sense of humor without permission.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Missed the first 30 minutes or so, so I didn't catch Pipsie.

Questions - Did you ever have a beagle that you initially thought was a keeper, but quickly realized that he didn't make the cut? Was he named Escho?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one named Yank once but he was brain dead, yuck yuck, the show will be replayed on Bravo Saturday at 5

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Wife and I have a chug ( 7/8 pug, 1/8 chiuaua ) named Regis Philbin.

The pug today looked like he needed therapy after it looked like he almost took a dump on the staging table - the pug was the favorite, but finished 4th due to his antics on the table. The interview that followed with his handler may have been the funniest thing I've ever seen on TV.

NBC reporter, with the same tone used when interviewing the losing coach of the NCAA tournament, to the pug's handler:

"Where do you go from here?"

·
Registered
64 Posts
Beagle -- Good job yesterday. The announcer said your hound was only 13 months, I think. Isn't that young for a show dog? Anyway our (biased) household thought you guys were robbed!

How did you end up getting Pipsie into a movie, by the way?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
15 1/2 months still young and maturing, next year year she will be more ready to compete with the big dogs. Movie was through a animal talent agency that needed a beagle pup, she has a small part in the movie but she is still in it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts