Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Baylor bears, picked last by every magazine in the nation (other than Athlons who did theirs before the transfers) has picked up their second conference victory over the Aggies of aTm. The aggies outrebounded the Bears by around 20, and outhustled them.

However, the Bears were the better team talent wise. That maybe be difficult to get since we only have 7 scholarhip players, but aTm is really that bad. Antoine Wright is probably the most overrated player in the Big 12. He has tremendous potential and athleticism, but he has not gotten any better under the "coaching" of Melvin Watkins.

With this win, and maybe another in College Station and an upset somewhere, does Drew get consideration for Big 12 coach of the year? If the undermanned Bears have 4 wins in conference, which is slightly possible, has he been the best coach in the Big 12. Personally, i thin kyes, but i am biased.

Thoughts???

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can understand that. If Sutton does finally win the Big 12, he will probably win it.

However, if the champ has 3-4 losses (very possible), does that change anything?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts