Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Become A Supporting Member, Win A Jersey!

Basketballboards.Net is proud to announce a brand new team forum contest that will be sure to make some lucky supporting members very happy in 2004! For every 15 new supporting members that your team forum has sign up, there will be a drawing that will land one lucky winner a brand new NBA jersey of their choice.

This contest will last for the remainder of the 2004 calendar year. When you register to become a supporting member, please be sure to inform us which team forum you represent. That team forum that has the most jerseys given out during 2004 will also qualify those supporting members for a drawing to win a pair of tickets to a home game of their choice in 2005.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding this contest, please feel free to e-mail [email protected]. Good luck!

Contest Rules:

1. All Basketballboards.Net supporting members registered after January 1st, 2004 are eligible including current moderators. However community moderators and administrators may not participate.

2. Only one winner per household per calendar year. The decision of Basketballboards.Net is final. Winners will be notified by the e-mail address or private message.

3. The jersey must not exceed $69.99 less shipping and handling. If you wish to have a jersey over $69.99, you must pay the difference.

For instance, the Nike Swingman Lebron James 5XL home jersey runs $79.99 at www.eastbay.com and you would have to pay the difference, $10.00 in this case, for the jersey. In this case, you would first have to forward the difference before we would make the jersey purchase.

4. The face value on the tickets must not exceed $40.00 less connivance charges, shipping and handling per ticket. If you wish to have seats over this face value, you must pay the difference.

For instance, if you wish to have tickets at the $46.00 ticket level for the Chicago Bulls, you would have to pay the difference, $12.00 in this case, for the tickets. In this case, you would first have to forward the difference before we would make the ticket purchase.

5. The winner must claim the prize within seven days of announcement. Basketballboards.Net will notify the winner of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the seven days provided.

6. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.

7. Basketballboards.Net is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the seven-day grace period.

8. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize. Basketballboards.Net then has the right, at its discretion, to hold another drawing for the prize.

9. Prizes may be mailed at the discretion of Basketballboards.Net. Basketballboards.Net is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service or other package carriers.

10. Basketballboards.Net is not responsible for defective prizes.

11. Basketballboards.Net is not responsible for jerseys that are sold out when honoring jersey choice.

12. Basketballboards.Net is not responsible for games that are sold out when honoring ticket choice.

13. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Basketballboards.Net has a right to publicize the winner’s name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.

14. The contest will be retroactively dated back to January 1st, 2004. This contest will run for one calendar year, or to December 31st, 2004.

15. All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.

16. Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of Basketballboards.Net, and may be enacted at any time.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
I have some questions for ya. Is this only limited to Bulls fans/posters? When I do my free supporting membership will the winner be entered into this contest? If I donate an extra $10.00 will my name be entered into the contest despite just paying membership fees one month ago? If I sign up in the Bulls forum for this will I have to win a Bulls jeresy or can I win a jeresy from any team?

And Retro is it okay for me to start my Annual Supporting Membership give away or do you want me to send the money first? PM me.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Wow. I'm lost. Completey lost. I go to hospital for 3 days, I come back, and suddenly......I've been.....made, one of those, um......and signed up to.............(Trails off)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I refuse to have my personal information posted on the board, thus violating point 13. I guess I can't win now?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
What were we arguing about in this space before it all got deleted?

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!!!

:soapbox:

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Originally posted by <b>[email protected]</b>!
how much do i have to pay to become a supporting member and what do i get?
you get to have your vary own custom avatar that is twice as large as the regular member avatars. You will also receive access to the arcade that inculdes classic game like Pacman, Tetris and Space Invaders. You will also have access to the SUpporting Members only forums where we secretly scheme how we will take over the world.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Re: Bulls Jersey Contest

Originally posted by <b>RetroDreams</b>!
Group I

1. Shambulls
2. DaBullz
3. Kneepad
4. Squirrel
I should be in this group as well, I pm'ed you about it Retro but I'm not sure if you read it, thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Re: Bulls Jersey Contest

Originally posted by <b>RetroDreams</b>!
Group I

1. Shambulls
2. DaBullz
3. Kneepad
4. Squirrel
I've PM'ed you twice about this, then I posted in this thread, I'm not sure how else to get my name on this list. I know you're busy but it's pretty pathetic Retro, all you have to do is take 10 seconds to put my name on the list, I'll even write it out so you can copy and paste it because I know how difficult little things that involve me are for you.

5. allenive21

Thank you.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
To any of the other mods,

I would prefer just to make a one-time payment rather than sign-up for the subscription b/c there is no explaination of how to unsubscribe.

I PMed and emailed Retro but have not heard back.

Can anyone help? Either the BBB.net PayPal email address to which I should send the $10 via PayPal or an explaination of how the subscription works is all I need.

Looking forward to my old icon back.

Thanks,
J797

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Originally posted by <b>johnston797</b>! an explaination of how the subscription works is all I need.
I signed up. It's really slick. And would be easy to cancel PRIOR to next year's automatic renwel. Not that I would but I am anal like that.

Maybe the MODS would like to add something to the FAQs about this.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...c=1537&unique_id=2356&source_page=_home&flow=

Seller Tools - Subscriptions

How are subscriptions and recurring payments cancelled?

PayPal members may cancel individual subscribers from their transaction history.

Here's How:

1. Click on the My Account tab
2. Click on the History tab
3. Click on the Details of the subscription in question
4. Click Cancel Subscription
5. You have successfully cancelled the subscription

·
Ugliest SupMember
1,704 Posts
I am not sure of the game -- what i need to do and all -- but i just signed up to be a supporting member. So watever the game is, count me in i guess. :) How can i about to get my own avatar bigger or smaller? Can i do it myself?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts