Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Become A Supporting Member, Win A Jersey!

Basketballboards.Net is proud to announce a brand new team forum contest that will be sure to make some lucky supporting members very happy in 2004! For every 15 new supporting members that your team forum has sign up, there will be a drawing that will land one lucky winner a brand new NBA jersey of their choice.

This contest will last for the remainder of the 2004 calendar year. When you register to become a supporting member, please be sure to inform us which team forum you represent. That team forum that has the most jerseys given out during 2004 will also qualify those supporting members for a drawing to win a pair of tickets to a home game of their choice in 2005.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding this contest, please feel free to e-mail [email protected]. Good luck!

Contest Rules:

1. All Basketballboards.Net supporting members registered after January 1st, 2004 are eligible including current moderators. However community moderators and administrators may not participate.

2. Only one winner per household per calendar year. The decision of Basketballboards.Net is final. Winners will be notified by the e-mail address or private message.

3. The jersey must not exceed $69.99 less shipping and handling. If you wish to have a jersey over $69.99, you must pay the difference.

For instance, the Nike Swingman Lebron James 5XL home jersey runs $79.99 at www.eastbay.com and you would have to pay the difference, $10.00 in this case, for the jersey. In this case, you would first have to forward the difference before we would make the jersey purchase.

4. The face value on the tickets must not exceed $40.00 less connivance charges, shipping and handling per ticket. If you wish to have seats over this face value, you must pay the difference.

For instance, if you wish to have tickets at the $46.00 ticket level for the Chicago Bulls, you would have to pay the difference, $12.00 in this case, for the tickets. In this case, you would first have to forward the difference before we would make the ticket purchase.

5. The winner must claim the prize within seven days of announcement. Basketballboards.Net will notify the winner of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the seven days provided.

6. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.

7. Basketballboards.Net is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the seven-day grace period.

8. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize. Basketballboards.Net then has the right, at its discretion, to hold another drawing for the prize.

9. Prizes may be mailed at the discretion of Basketballboards.Net. Basketballboards.Net is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service or other package carriers.

10. Basketballboards.Net is not responsible for defective prizes.

11. Basketballboards.Net is not responsible for jerseys that are sold out when honoring jersey choice.

12. Basketballboards.Net is not responsible for games that are sold out when honoring ticket choice.

13. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Basketballboards.Net has a right to publicize the winner’s name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.

14. The contest will be retroactively dated back to January 1st, 2004. This contest will run for one calendar year, or to December 31st, 2004.

15. All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.

16. Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of Basketballboards.Net, and may be enacted at any time.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Stupid question here but How do you become a member and how much does it cost..ok ok 2 stupid questions...:laugh:

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Originally posted by <b>blazerfan4life</b>!
Stupid question here but How do you become a member and how much does it cost..ok ok 2 stupid questions...:laugh:
Not a stupid question at all, people PM me often asking me about it. Basically, if you contribute $10 to the site, you become a Supporting Member for one year. It gives you some benefits such as custom avatars, members only forums, access to the arcade, and the ability to change your title (IE "Basketballboards 6th Man" to "Blazers Rule"). Click the link on the bottom of my signature or PM me or another mod/admin if you want more info.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Okay, I signed up for another year of being a supporting member. When I signed up on this board I become a supporting member right away. I thought that this site was by far the best that our little group had found and I didn't want to move again. However, I signed up with an email address that I forgot about, [email protected] and didn't get my notice saying that my year was almost up. MY BAD! :eek:

Soon I should have my Bill Murray photo back up so don't worry people, HOWIE is still a supporting member and you should be too! :D

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HOWIE</b>!
Okay, I signed up for another year of being a supporting member. When I signed up on this board I become a supporting member right away. I thought that this site was by far the best that our little group had found and I didn't want to move again. However, I signed up with an email address that I forgot about, [email protected] and didn't get my notice saying that my year was almost up. MY BAD! :eek:

Soon I should have my Bill Murray photo back up so don't worry people, HOWIE is still a supporting member and you should be too! :D
I noticed your avatar was gone so I figured you wern't a SM anymore and I wondered what happened. I also noticed that, as well as no longer being a mod, Schilly isn't a SM anymore. What's your excuse, Schilly?

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Originally posted by <b>gambitnut</b>!

I noticed your avatar was gone so I figured you wern't a SM anymore and I wondered what happened. I also noticed that, as well as no longer being a mod, Schilly isn't a SM anymore. What's your excuse, Schilly?
I just sent in my thing I ponied up...Can't handle the standard avatars!!!

I have a new one I hope you all will appreciate!

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Schilly</b>!

I can't wait!

·
Registered
8,714 Posts

Gee, I wonder what it could be? :D

Does HOWIE get kick backs? :laugh:

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
It's been over a year since I've joined and I've appreciated it to the fullest. I am interested in signing up to be a supporting member but I'm not very familiar with the whole paypal system. I emailed [email protected] or whatever but havn't recieved any info. Can anyone help me out with this?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SheedSoNasty</b>!
It's been over a year since I've joined and I've appreciated it to the fullest. I am interested in signing up to be a supporting member but I'm not very familiar with the whole paypal system. I emailed [email protected] or whatever but havn't recieved any info. Can anyone help me out with this?
Go to paypal.com and set up an account. Then use the paypal account listed to make the 10 dollar donation. It's really not too much and as you can see the admins are always trying to do things for the board... like the mentioned contest.

-Petey

·
Registered
6,107 Posts

Very good! I personally like it much better than your old one. I could never figure out what that look on his face was all about.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I think Schilly's new Avatar is funnier, but I don't know if better. As most can tell, I don't like change.

-Petey

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
I think Schilly's new Avatar is funnier, but I don't know if better. As most can tell, I don't like change.

-Petey
Neither do I. I'm happy to see all of the avatars of the people who change avatar every week I don't think I'll EVER change mine.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Re: Trailblazer Jersey Contest

Originally posted by <b>RetroDreams</b>!
Group I

1. So Cal Blazer Fan
2. Schilly
3. Howie
Wow, I feel like I am in the lottery! I hope that I get the number one pick!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jackiejackal</b>!
Apparently just some are invited..huh??
I never even got a response..
If you didn't get a response from RetroDreams, his e-mail got spammed severely and he has had a difficult time getting legit e-mail. Please send him a PM. Sorry for the trouble.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.