Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raja Bell missed the Jazz's 90-79 win over Portland on Tuesday night at the Delta Center, and he will not travel with the team on a three-game trip that starts tonight at Minnesota.
Suffering from a bruised shin and tendinitis in his foot, Bell was sidelined for the 10th time this season.
He missed six games in December and January because of an inflamed knee. He has also missed the last four games. After beating Portland, the Jazz are 2-8 during his absences from the lineup.
"It is a little [frustrating]," Bell said. "I've never been hurt for an extended period, except for earlier this year, so this is new to me."
Because the Jazz are out of playoff contention and he does not have a contract for next year, Bell will not return until he is 100 percent.
"My main goal right now," he said, "is to be healthy at the end of the season."
With Bell still out, Jazz coach Jerry Sloan started Matt Harpring, Mehmet Okur, Curtis Borchardt, Gordan Giricek and Keith McLeod.
It was Utah's 28th different starting lineup - tying suspension-plagued Indiana for the most in the NBA this season.
Sixteen different players have started for the Jazz this year. The only player on the current roster who has not started is veteran point guard Howard Eisley.

http://www.sltrib.com/jazz/ci_2642429

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Lots of games left. Eisley shouldn't give up hope, maybe Solan can start him to finish the 12fecta.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts