Mike Richman vs. Akop Stepanyan

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com, 7 p.m. ET)
Alejandro Garcia vs. Cristiano "Soldier Boy" Souza
Jesse Juarez vs. Joe Williams
Brandon Halsey vs. Hector Ramirez
Mike Guymon vs. Aaron Miller
Joe Camacho vs. Cleber Luciano
Darren Smith vs. Josh Smith
Very rarely do I go out of my way to catch Bellator cards, but this is worth it. You can easily say this will be their biggest event yet. For those that have cheated themselves out of not witnessing Chandler/Alvarez I--an instant CLASSIC--allow me to get you excited for tonight:

This will be a good card.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another classic. Judges gave it to Alvarez via Split decision. I don't agree but this means we get one more fight between these two?!

I'm in.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LONG BEACH, Calif. – When Eddie Alvarez and Michael Chandler heal from an epic rematch that headlined Bellator's biggest event to date, Bjorn Rebney can't see any reason not to put them together again on pay-per-view.

"Not unless I have my brains removed," the Bellator chairman and CEO joked to MMAjunkie.com following Saturday's event, which took place at Long Beach Arena in California. "I mean, please. How could you not?"

Right now, though, the lightweights have a lot of healing to do. Alvarez (25-3 MMA, 10-1 BMMA), who won back the lightweight belt he lost to Chandler (12-1 MMA, 9-1 BMMA) two years ago with a grueling, blood-soaked split-call victory, was taken to the hospital after reporting he was nauseous and uncomfortable, according to Rebney. The Bellator boss initially reported that Chandler made the first trip to a medical center to get checked out, but MMAjunkie.com subsequently confirmed with the fighter's trainer that he simply received stitches backstage and returned to his hotel.
2/2 thus far. No doubt in my mind the third would be another instant classic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts