Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"That championship year we had, everybody played," Wallace said. "It wasn't trying to win with one or two guys. We used everybody that we had, including our bench. We've got to use everybody. That's the only way you can win in this league."
Free Press

Good article, but that quote says it all.

· And Justise For All
64,303 Posts
Not trying to sound mean, but you guys have to know that Heat, Nets and Cavs fan are preying to the Basketball God's that this really affects the Pistons.

· Registered
5,177 Posts
UD40 said:
Not trying to sound mean, but you guys have to know that Heat, Nets and Cavs fan are preying to the Basketball God's that this really affects the Pistons.
Ben at some point has had a problem with our last 3 coaches. Its nothing new actually. Its just the way he is. Judging by yesterdays performance it hasn't hurt the team.

· Registered
364 Posts
Been waiting for him to blow up. He has been agitated most of the season. In reality I don't think it's that big a deal. Wasn't the right move, but everyone will move on. The media has been waiting for something to pounce on, I could hear the local radio guys lickin their chops today. Opening day probably deflected alot of the criticism though so it wasn't too bad.

· Registered
161 Posts
Yeah It was preety stupid cause he's a "grown *** Man" lol but no ones perfect.....everyone has a bad day.....and Ur^^^^^ right the media blew it out of proportion........

· Registered
1,211 Posts
He has a point, the Pistons need to play the bench more and letting guys go(Darko, Mike James) to become stars somewhere else.

I think the Pistons will be on the decline after this year, especially if they don't win the Championship. I doubt they will win as the bench is always key to winning it all. The Pistions bench, due to lack of play and will not be ready to contribute come playoff time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.