Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TicN9neZ8</b>!
Apparently he is ready to suit up and play tomorrow, do you guys think he will have an impact on the team?
No, i doubt Carlisle gives him more than 15mpg. Thank god he can play 4 positions.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'm worried he might cause some chemistry issues. I really like his game, just don't know where his minutes are going to come from. He will be another nice player to have sitting on the bench for minutes at a time, he could spark the offense off the bench though when the Pacers are struggling. Overall I think he will improve the team, but not a lot.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Bender will help out the pacers. We desperately need outside shooting, and that's what Bender can bring to the court. We also need Bender to get down low, like Carlisle wants him to. Bender will get more than 15 min. tonight.

·
Registered
885 Posts
i don't think i want him playing more than 15 min. tonight. it's not like the guy is in real basketball shape yet. he will get tired very quickly i think. i just hope his body doesn't break down again.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well he shot 0-5, but he had 5 boards, its hard to get in the flow of the game after coming back from an injury, I remember when I first came back to one of my games last year, I shot 1-10, the only shot I made was when someone grabbed my arm, that was like my worst game ever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts