·
Registered
4,356 Posts
What about Peja and Allan Houston?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
peja.. haha

All i'll ever remember peja for was that WIDE RIGHT airball he threw up when he was wide open in game 7..<b><font color=blue>(This was the start of INCITING what became pure baiting. Don't do that again. Thankfully, the Kings posters did not take your bait! Thank you. - TR, administrator)</b></font>

·
Registered
293 Posts
Aren't Kings fans still playing the Samaki Walker three over and over wishing what it could have been?
<b><font color=blue>(Please do not add your baiting, it could have incited a flame war, but thankfully, the Kings posters did not take the bait! TR, administrator)</b></font>

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Re: peja.. haha

Originally posted by grizzoistight
All i'll ever remember peja for was that WIDE RIGHT airball he threw up when he was wide open in game 7..

<strike>And Doug Christie shooting over the rim and hitting the backboard. :laugh:</strike><b><font color=blue>(This has NOTHING to do with this topic and is PURE BAITING. Don't do that again. - TR, administrator)</b></font>

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
<strike>And the poor & dismal freethrow chances they choked on
:laugh: :D :rolleyes:</strike><b><font color=blue>
(This is pure baiting and not acceptable, as the TOPIC is 3 point shooters, NOT about free throws!- Don't BAIT like that again. TR)</b></font>

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I'd go with Allan Houston..and he's not even in the poll. He has the sweetest stroke in the NBA.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.